Customers Also Bought
Spec Silhouette Ruffle Length Floor-length Fabric Satin Shown Color Blue Embellishment Ruffles
- Embellishment: Ruffle & Applique
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline: Floor-Length
- Shown Color: Blue
- Material: Satin & Tulle
- Ruffle and beading design to this quinceanera prom dress can make you more beautiful
- Unique strapless neckline design little black dress will make you more elegant
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this girl prom dress
- With this quinceanera prom dress, you will be the most charming lady
- This soft and comfortable quinceanera dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- The ruffle dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You can customize the strapless dress according to your size and preference
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this quinceanera prom dress
- This soft and comfortable floor length dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- Ruffle and beading design to this quinceanera prom dress can make you more beautiful
- Back view of this elegant dress, you can wear a remarkable visual effect with this modest prom dress
- Floor length design is elegant enough, which will make you be the focus in any occasion
- Best workmanship and fine details are exquisite and make this dress the best choice for your adult ceremony
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
Aside from a wedding dress, one of the most important gowns a girl will wear in her lifetime is a prom dress.
A hallmark event in a teenagers' life, the prom has gone from a sweetheart's soiree at the local high school gym to an over-the-top bacchanal often hosted at high-end hotels or in school gyms that have been transformed, using elaborate and expensive themes.
And yet, as the years go by, the crucial element of the prom remains the same: the prom dress
- A prom dress is a status symbol and a way to express individuality
- A one-of-a-kind, custom or designer dress announces that the wearer sits at the top of the social ladder
- Dresses also signal what 'clique' a person is in, whether it be a black, vampire-like gown for the Goth girls or a strapless number that is the choice of many girls in the popular posse
- While some researchers pinpoint the first prom as early as the late 1800s, they became an official stamp on American culture in the 1950s
- In the Eisenhower Era, prom dresses were designed to accentuate a girl's hourglass figure. Ballerina-length skirts, usually made from tulle or lace, fanned out from nipped waists. Heart-shaped bodices brought the breasts front and center while swan-like necks were usually left bare. As for the dresses themselves, the palettes leaned towards pastels, making the dresses symbols of innocence
- A perfect example of the quintessential prom dress of the 1950s was inspired by Edith Head's strapless gown that Elizabeth Taylor wore in "A Place in the Sun." The boned bodice and white tulle skirt with green satin became the prom inspiration for teenage girls everywhere
- The prom dress of the 1960s were slimmed down a bit. No longer were skirts billowing tulle and satin creations. Dresses were often straight, making the body look slender, with fabrics that ranged from taffeta to satin. Necklines were rarely low and there was a monochromatic look that added to the natural elegance
- The prom dress of this era took a cue from Jackie O and strove toward ladylike silhouettes. Despite the revolution that was boiling under the surface of the youth culture, prom dresses continued touting the feminine
- The 1970s prom dress deviated slightly from the look of the 60s, with less emphasis on elegance and more on a sense of bohemian casualness. Monochromatic dresses were still popular, and skirts were still often long and billowy to complement the Farrah Fawcett hair
- To get a picture of the 1980s prom dress, one need look no further than the Molly Ringwald film oeuvre
- Scanning the prom scene in "Pretty in Pink" shows that the prom gown of the 80s was sometimes short and sometimes long, but almost always with puffed sleeves, sweetheart necklines and bright colors
- The dresses of the 80s correspond with the cultural mood, as proms took on a larger-than-life status and became the set piece of many teenage movies. In some ways, the ruffled shoulders and necklines of the grandiose dresses reflect this trend
- Today's prom landscape is harder to define. Some fashion soothsayers predict there will be a return to the Elizabeth Taylor hourglass look, others declare that the 1980s over-the-top fun will be reintroduced into the mainstream. Regardless of what the style oracles think, the prom dress of today is a versatile creation, with a few simple guidelines that differentiate the cuts
- "Empire Cut" Think Jane Austen. A dress with an empire cut has a high waistline that generally cinches just below the bust
- "Sheath" This is a dress for the daring and the confident. (Think of the ivory snug number that Angelina Jolie wore when she won an Emmy for "Gia.") This dress is ideal for tall and slim figures, but might not make the best choice for girls who want to dance
- "Tea-Length" A throwback to the 1950s ballerina look, this is a knee-length or shin-length gown for girls wanting to show a little leg on the big night
- "Bouffant Gown" The name says it all. This type of prom dress has a Cinderella flair to it, with a rayon or silk skirt that reaches the floor. The bodice is a snug corset
What will the Prom Dress of 2009 look like?
- "Daring Prints" Not for the wallflowers, (unless the wallflower is looking to make a splash), but one trend is prints. Nothing subtle---cheetah print dresses offset with rhinestones or wild floras paired with glittery eye make-up
- "Short Not Long" Perhaps inspired by the wardrobes found on the Gossip Girls, 2009 is gearing up to be the year of the flirty, fun and sassy dress, one that is comfortable for dancing.
- "Celebrity Inspired" While channeling celebrity style is nothing new, the upcoming year promises to be particularly in tune with Hollywood red carpets. The lemon-yellow cocktail dress Reese Witherspoon wore at the 2007 Golden Globes gives the appropriate "girls just want to have fun" vibe
- On the opposite end, the waterfall-length silk satin dress Kate Hudson wears on the poster for "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is another inspiration for those who appreciate its long, elegant Grecian look
Types of Colors for Quinceanera Dresses:
A quinceanera is a traditional Hispanic event, which celebrates a young girl's 15th birthday. The celebration is similar to a wedding, and many months of planning go into the event to ensure it is a perfect day. One exciting aspect of planning a quinceanera involves selecting the dress and accessories. While traditional dresses come in white or pink, choose from among many colors to ensure a girl stands out on her big day
- Traditionally, quinceanera ballgown dresses are pink or white, though in some countries white is only for wedding ceremonies. A white gown allows you to use a variety of colored accessories, including sashes or shoes to add a pop of color to the dress. In a quinceanera, a complementary color is often used throughout the ceremony or for the damas' dresses, so that color may also serve as an accent to a pink or white dress
- Modern quinceanera dresses come in a variety of color palettes, including bright colors. Aqua, hot pink, orange and fuchsia are all examples of brightly colored quinceanera dresses. For a girl who wants to stand out in her quinceanera, a brightly colored dress complements neutral decor within the celebration dinner. Bright colors are ideal choices during spring and summer quinceanera celebrations, since the seasons naturally feature a brighter, bolder color palette
Dresses for Skin or Hair Color:
- Choose a dress that complements your hair or skin color for a flattering look. For girls with a darker complexion, any dress color complements the skin tone. Those with lighter complexions look flattering in dress colors that are darker than the skin, as light-colored dresses tend to wash out the complexion. You may also look for dresses that complement the hair color. If you have medium-colored hair, choose a dress in lighter red, green or blue palettes. Those with dark hair can choose deeper, jeweled-toned colors to keep the hair from overpowering the dress. For lighter hair, opt for a light- to medium-colored dress
- Choose your dress color based on the theme of your quinceanera. For example, if you wanted a tropical or beach-themed celebration, select from colors such as jade, teal, lilac or yellow. Multicolored gowns can be customized to work with a particular color palette from the celebration, theme or personal interest. For example, if you have a black and white theme, choose a white dress with black edging or sash to complement the decor
- 1 x Quinceanera Prom Dress
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 93.37||USD$ 90.19||USD$ 87.00||USD$ 82.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.