Customers Also Bought
Spec Silhouette Ruffle Length Floor-length Fabric Satin Shown Color Blue Embellishment Ruffles
- Embellishment: Ruffle & Applique
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline: Floor-Length
- Shown Color: Blue
- Material: Satin & Tulle
- Ruffle and beading design to this quinceanera prom dress can make you more beautiful
- Unique strapless neckline design little black dress will make you more elegant
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this girl prom dress
- With this quinceanera prom dress, you will be the most charming lady
- This soft and comfortable quinceanera dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- The ruffle dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- You can customize the strapless dress according to your size and preference
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this quinceanera prom dress
- This soft and comfortable floor length dress is perfect for wedding and other important parties
- Ruffle and beading design to this quinceanera prom dress can make you more beautiful
- Back view of this elegant dress, you can wear a remarkable visual effect with this modest prom dress
- Floor length design is elegant enough, which will make you be the focus in any occasion
- Best workmanship and fine details are exquisite and make this dress the best choice for your adult ceremony
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
Aside from a wedding dress, one of the most important gowns a girl will wear in her lifetime is a prom dress.
A hallmark event in a teenagers' life, the prom has gone from a sweetheart's soiree at the local high school gym to an over-the-top bacchanal often hosted at high-end hotels or in school gyms that have been transformed, using elaborate and expensive themes.
And yet, as the years go by, the crucial element of the prom remains the same: the prom dress
- A prom dress is a status symbol and a way to express individuality
- A one-of-a-kind, custom or designer dress announces that the wearer sits at the top of the social ladder
- Dresses also signal what 'clique' a person is in, whether it be a black, vampire-like gown for the Goth girls or a strapless number that is the choice of many girls in the popular posse
- While some researchers pinpoint the first prom as early as the late 1800s, they became an official stamp on American culture in the 1950s
- In the Eisenhower Era, prom dresses were designed to accentuate a girl's hourglass figure. Ballerina-length skirts, usually made from tulle or lace, fanned out from nipped waists. Heart-shaped bodices brought the breasts front and center while swan-like necks were usually left bare. As for the dresses themselves, the palettes leaned towards pastels, making the dresses symbols of innocence
- A perfect example of the quintessential prom dress of the 1950s was inspired by Edith Head's strapless gown that Elizabeth Taylor wore in "A Place in the Sun." The boned bodice and white tulle skirt with green satin became the prom inspiration for teenage girls everywhere
- The prom dress of the 1960s were slimmed down a bit. No longer were skirts billowing tulle and satin creations. Dresses were often straight, making the body look slender, with fabrics that ranged from taffeta to satin. Necklines were rarely low and there was a monochromatic look that added to the natural elegance
- The prom dress of this era took a cue from Jackie O and strove toward ladylike silhouettes. Despite the revolution that was boiling under the surface of the youth culture, prom dresses continued touting the feminine
- The 1970s prom dress deviated slightly from the look of the 60s, with less emphasis on elegance and more on a sense of bohemian casualness. Monochromatic dresses were still popular, and skirts were still often long and billowy to complement the Farrah Fawcett hair
- To get a picture of the 1980s prom dress, one need look no further than the Molly Ringwald film oeuvre
- Scanning the prom scene in "Pretty in Pink" shows that the prom gown of the 80s was sometimes short and sometimes long, but almost always with puffed sleeves, sweetheart necklines and bright colors
- The dresses of the 80s correspond with the cultural mood, as proms took on a larger-than-life status and became the set piece of many teenage movies. In some ways, the ruffled shoulders and necklines of the grandiose dresses reflect this trend
- Today's prom landscape is harder to define. Some fashion soothsayers predict there will be a return to the Elizabeth Taylor hourglass look, others declare that the 1980s over-the-top fun will be reintroduced into the mainstream. Regardless of what the style oracles think, the prom dress of today is a versatile creation, with a few simple guidelines that differentiate the cuts
- "Empire Cut" Think Jane Austen. A dress with an empire cut has a high waistline that generally cinches just below the bust
- "Sheath" This is a dress for the daring and the confident. (Think of the ivory snug number that Angelina Jolie wore when she won an Emmy for "Gia.") This dress is ideal for tall and slim figures, but might not make the best choice for girls who want to dance
- "Tea-Length" A throwback to the 1950s ballerina look, this is a knee-length or shin-length gown for girls wanting to show a little leg on the big night
- "Bouffant Gown" The name says it all. This type of prom dress has a Cinderella flair to it, with a rayon or silk skirt that reaches the floor. The bodice is a snug corset
What will the Prom Dress of 2009 look like?
- "Daring Prints" Not for the wallflowers, (unless the wallflower is looking to make a splash), but one trend is prints. Nothing subtle---cheetah print dresses offset with rhinestones or wild floras paired with glittery eye make-up
- "Short Not Long" Perhaps inspired by the wardrobes found on the Gossip Girls, 2009 is gearing up to be the year of the flirty, fun and sassy dress, one that is comfortable for dancing.
- "Celebrity Inspired" While channeling celebrity style is nothing new, the upcoming year promises to be particularly in tune with Hollywood red carpets. The lemon-yellow cocktail dress Reese Witherspoon wore at the 2007 Golden Globes gives the appropriate "girls just want to have fun" vibe
- On the opposite end, the waterfall-length silk satin dress Kate Hudson wears on the poster for "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is another inspiration for those who appreciate its long, elegant Grecian look
Types of Colors for Quinceanera Dresses:
A quinceanera is a traditional Hispanic event, which celebrates a young girl's 15th birthday. The celebration is similar to a wedding, and many months of planning go into the event to ensure it is a perfect day. One exciting aspect of planning a quinceanera involves selecting the dress and accessories. While traditional dresses come in white or pink, choose from among many colors to ensure a girl stands out on her big day
- Traditionally, quinceanera ballgown dresses are pink or white, though in some countries white is only for wedding ceremonies. A white gown allows you to use a variety of colored accessories, including sashes or shoes to add a pop of color to the dress. In a quinceanera, a complementary color is often used throughout the ceremony or for the damas' dresses, so that color may also serve as an accent to a pink or white dress
- Modern quinceanera dresses come in a variety of color palettes, including bright colors. Aqua, hot pink, orange and fuchsia are all examples of brightly colored quinceanera dresses. For a girl who wants to stand out in her quinceanera, a brightly colored dress complements neutral decor within the celebration dinner. Bright colors are ideal choices during spring and summer quinceanera celebrations, since the seasons naturally feature a brighter, bolder color palette
Dresses for Skin or Hair Color:
- Choose a dress that complements your hair or skin color for a flattering look. For girls with a darker complexion, any dress color complements the skin tone. Those with lighter complexions look flattering in dress colors that are darker than the skin, as light-colored dresses tend to wash out the complexion. You may also look for dresses that complement the hair color. If you have medium-colored hair, choose a dress in lighter red, green or blue palettes. Those with dark hair can choose deeper, jeweled-toned colors to keep the hair from overpowering the dress. For lighter hair, opt for a light- to medium-colored dress
- Choose your dress color based on the theme of your quinceanera. For example, if you wanted a tropical or beach-themed celebration, select from colors such as jade, teal, lilac or yellow. Multicolored gowns can be customized to work with a particular color palette from the celebration, theme or personal interest. For example, if you have a black and white theme, choose a white dress with black edging or sash to complement the decor
- 1 x Quinceanera Prom Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 92.92||USD$ 89.59||USD$ 86.27||USD$ 81.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.