Customers Also Bought
General Brand NNS Spec Condition New Type Radio Parameters
Frequency Range: FM 88-108MHz, MW 530-1600KHz, SW 3.4-23MHz
Power: AC 220V, 50HZ/DC 3V/4 x D batteries(Not included)
Size 28.0 x 13.8 x 7.5cm/11.0 x 5.4 x 3.0in(L x W x T)
Power Source Power Source AC 220V, 50HZ/DC 3V/4 x D batteries Features Features This cheap radio can get four bands
The built-in speaker of this FM radio can produce loud sound
You can listen to your favorite radio program with this FM radio
Packaging Package Included 1 x Radio
1 x Power Cord
1 x 2GB SD Card
- Frequency Range: FM 88-108MHz, MW 530-1600KHz, SW 3.4-23MHz
- Power: AC 220V, 50HZ; DC 3V; 4 x D Batteries
- External Earphone: Φ3.5mm/32Ω
- Radio Size: 28.0 x 13.8 x 7.5cm/11.0 x 5.4 x 3.0in(L x W x T)
- Antenna Length: 60.0cm/23.6in
- Color: Black
- The antenna length of this FM radio is 23.6in
- You can find USB and SD card slot in this FM radio
- This cheap radio can get four bands
- The built-in speaker of this FM radio can produce loud sound
- You can listen to your favorite radio program with this FM radio
- This portable radio can be a very good gift for the elderly
- The black color of this FM radio looks quite cool
- Two slots in this cheap radio; one for the USB and the other for SD card
- Listening to your favorite radio program with this FM radio is your best choice
- SW/MW/FM function of this radio lets you choose from the wide range of radio talk shows and music programs
- It will be a good partner when you go camping in the outside
How to Strengthen FM Radio Reception:
If you're familiar with fixing your TV's reception, you'll be a natural with an FM radio. FM reception is affected by the same things that affect television signal reception--the quality of your antenna, the strength of the signal you're trying to receive, and any obstacles between your antenna and the transmitter.
- If you don't have an antenna connected to your FM receiver, purchase a simple dipole antenna--a simple T-shape flexible wire-- and connect it to the FM antenna inputs on the receiver. Because FM signals are directional, you'll want to experiment with the positioning of the wire to find the best reception of the station you're trying to receive
- If you're still not getting a good signal, try an indoor amplified antenna, which you'll find at an electronics store. Don't buy one unless you get a guarantee that you can return it for full credit if it doesn't solve your reception problems
- If your signal is weak because you live a long way from the transmitter, install an outside antenna and mount it as high as is practical. If you're primarily interested in getting signals from one station or from a group of stations in one direction, get a directional antenna and point it toward the transmitters
- If you're using a portable FM radio where the only antenna is the power cord, stretch the cord as straight as possible and experiment with positioning again
- Temporarily switch to monaural mode to improve a weak signal on an FM receiver
How Does FM Radio Work?
Sound Waves and Frequency
- All sound energy is in the form of a wave. The frequency of a wave is the measurement of the number of cycles that it undergoes in a given time frame. Hertz is a measurement of frequency that depicts the number of wave cycles per second. FM signals are measured in megahertz so an FM signal of 97.5 relates to 97,500,000 waves/second
- FM actually stands for Frequency Modulation. FM signals use various frequency levels that reproduce the sound of the originating source (i.e. music). You've probably noticed that FM contains all your music channels while AM radio is limited to news and talk programming. This is because frequency modulation allows for the transmission of the greater range of frequencies (high and low sounds) contained within music
- FM radio originates at the broadcast source (radio stations). These stations use large antennas to send out their broadcast signal. Electrical charges are pushed up and down the broadcast antenna at a rate that relates to the carrier frequency. The movement of electrical charges creates an electromagnetic field which sends out
- electromagnetic waves. The waves are sent in all directions. Carrier waves are sent out at a frequency that can be detected by your antenna (the radio station number). They carry sound information that includes the different frequencies of the original broadcast
- The electromagnetic carrier wave travels through the atmosphere until it is picked up by a receiver antenna (i.e. your car radio antenna). At this time the wave causes electrical charges to be pushed up and down your antenna and on into your receiver. The receiver decodes the modulated frequency information and then passes it to the speakers
Processing and Hearing
- The speaker vibrates according to the processed frequencies and pushes air molecules that recreate the original sound waves and pass them to your ears. You hear the music or talk that was sent in the original broadcast. Since electricity works at the speed of light, this process, from broadcast to listener, is instantaneous
Loss of Signal
- You've probably noticed, particularly if you listen to FM radio in the car, that eventually you will lose your signal. The simple reason for this is that the short wavelength of FM radio waves cause them to travel in straight lines. The earth, however, is curved. Therefore, as the earth curves, FM waves continue in a straight line into the atmosphere and are no longer receptible. The short waves are also affected by obstacles like mountains
- 1 x Radio
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x 2GB SD Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.60||USD$ 40.68||USD$ 38.77||USD$ 36.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.