Customers Also Bought
- Color: Yellow
- Coating Material: Rubber
- Lining Material: Fur
- Calf Circumference: 37-39cm/14.6-15.4in
- Heel Height: 3cm/1.2in
- Shaft Height: 34cm/13.4in
- Eye-catching design of the women rain boots in the front can make you more stylish
- Solid yellow color women rain boots can match with different clothes
- Made of rubber material, this women rain boots will not hurt your skin
- Feature with anti-slip sole design, this rubber rain boots can prevent you from sliding in the rainy day
- Knee high rain boots shoes can keep yourself from rain and water
- Strong waterproof and easy to clean
- Yellow knee high rain boots. Solid yellow color women rain boots can match with different clothes
- High quality rubber rain boots. Made of rubber material, this women rain boots will not hurt your skin
- Fine lining material view. Anti-slip sole design to the comfortable and nice knee high rain boots
- Featuring with anti-slip sole design, this rubber rain boots can prevent you from sliding in the rainy day
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
How to Buy Rain Boots:
- Visit the Diane's Little Lambs Rainwear website. DLL Rainwear offers rain boots, rain coats and umbrellas for adults and children
- Click on the tab in the left hand sidebar for "Adult Rain Boots" or "Kid's Rain Boots" depending on what you are looking for. On the next page, you will see a selection of pictures of different types of rain boots
- Choose the color and style of rain boots that you like. If you work outdoors in the rain or the weather in your area is considerably rainy, select a pair of rain boots that are high rather than the low-cut version
- Click on "Family Sets" to find matching rain boots for mother and child. These cute sets are fashionable for women and their young children
- View the rain boots that are on sale by selecting the appropriate tab in the sidebar. Here you can find rain boots and other gear up to 50% off the original price
- Click on "Add to the Basket" when you have found the rain boots you want. Then choose your size from the pull down menu. Some rain boots come in S-M-L-XL, while other brands of rain boots are sized by number. Be sure to understand how the sizing works by reading the detailed information provided with each pair of boots
- Choose "Checkout" after you have everything you need. On the next page, you need to create an account. It's very simple. Just choose a login name and password. Then fill in the rest of your personal information, including email address, billing address, shipping address and other payment details
- Pay online by Visa, MasterCard or Paypal. DLL Rainwear also excepts personal checks, however they hold them for 7 to10 days to clear before shipping
- Call (831) 621-1732 or send an email to email@example.com, if you have any questions about selecting rain boots
How to Wear Rain Boots With Jeans:
- Wear skinny jeans with your rain boots for best results. The more the jeans resemble leggings, the better. Since the tops of the boot are often wide and flexible, you want a narrow line leading down the leg. A stretchy, slim pair of jeans is best
- Don a slender boot-cut jean if skinny jeans aren't available. For this jean, it's possible to take the excess and tuck it in around the ankle. There may be some bulkiness there, but the feeling will fade as time goes on
- Wear wider jean styles by rolling the excess fabric around your ankle and securing it by tucking the hem into the top of your socks. Alternatively, use a wide rubber band around your ankle over the jean hem to hold the fabric in place
- Match the wash of the jean with the boots. For very bright rain boots, medium to dark shades of demin work well. Solid and dark wellies look good with lighter and bleached denims. Avoid pairing stonewashed denim with patterned boots--it'll be sartorial overkill
How to Clean Rain Boots:
- Wipe down your rain boots with a mixture of mild dish soap and water and a clean cloth. This will remove accumulated dirt and grime
- Rinse your rain boots with water
- Store your rain boots to air dry in a cool, dark area. Direct exposure to sunlight and heat will not only cause damage to the rubber, but will also fade the colors and designs on your boots
- Apply a rubber conditioner to your rain boots. Rubber conditioners will keep your rain boots supple and protect them from fading
- 1 x Pair of Rain Boots
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.57||USD$ 42.64||USD$ 36.71||USD$ 28.80||USD$ 28.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.