Customers Also Bought
- The breathable mens raincoat keeps the nasty stuff out while bringing out your best on the jobsite
- Waterproof and breathable shell with sealed seams for maximum breathability
- Designed with style and detail, the breathable mens raincoat is fashionable and practical with its charm and grace
- Large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Full wind flap and velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out
- Suits mountaineering, skiing, expedition, pedestrianism, escalading and other outdoor activities
- This adorable breathable mens raincoat is for rainy day and an addition to your wardrobe
- Easy to wear, keep clean from urine and odor
- Waterproof Value: 10000mm
- Breathability Value: 6000g/㎡/24hrs
- Material: Waterproof & Breathable Fabrics
- Made of breathable material, the waterproof mens raincoat allows body heat to leave the garment and keeps rain and moisture out
- The fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the rain coat to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Designed with style and detail, the waterproof mens raincoat is fashionable and practical with its charm and grace
- The micro fleece-lined neck and chin provide a soft interior feel
- Hanging loop is built into the collar for post-ride air drying
- The hem is finished with an elastic draw cord to keep out wind and cold
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the rain coat interior
- Elastic cuff with velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve
- The high quality waterproof breathable barrier seals out moisture
Size in Detail:
- Cold water, hand wash
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Choose a Raincoat?
Raincoat choices range from plastic rain ponchos to designer raincoats, and prices vary appropriately
- Consider how you're going to use the raincoat. If it's to go over business attire or is to be worn on the town, look for something upscale. If you're a camper or hiker, check with an outdoor or camping store
- Consider the warmth of the raincoat and the climate of the place where you'll wear it most often. Although some parkas are both warm and waterproof, you may only need a light raincoat to go over clothing
- Think about the length of the raincoat. While men usually wear full-length coats, women often like shorter rain slickers
- Decide whether the raincoat should have a hood. Women sometimes prefer this feature more than do men, although they can also cover their heads with a rain bonnet or umbrella
- Determine how much you want to spend. Rain slickers are generally available for less than $50, while you'll spend much more than that for a full-length raincoat, especially if it is a designer brand
- Choose the material of the raincoat. While raincoats are made of a variety of materials, stick with something lightweight and breathable for the most comfort
- Think about the color. Slickers are available in a variety of bright colors; women's cloth raincoats come in mostly muted colors and men's raincoats are generally limited to black, brown or gray
- Make sure the raincoat can be exchanged, if needed, and check on any warranties or guarantees
- Consider rain boots or an umbrella to match, if you and your wallet are so inclined
Raincoats can be a practical piece of clothing in wet climates, as well as a fashion accessory. Raincoats come in a wide variety of colors and styles, from basic waterproof cover-ups to designer jackets. Children and adults may wear raincoats during wet weather, and some workers wear them as part of their daily routine
- Type: Some major types of raincoats include Mackintoshes, trench coats, anoraks, ponchos, and cagoules or pacamacs. Mackintoshes use a rubber coating to waterproof cotton or other lightweight fabrics, and come in a variety of colors, patterns, lengths and styles. Trench coats are generally knee-length or longer and use waterproof cotton, wool or leather. They often feature a collar, buttons and a belt. Anoraks, or hooded winter jackets and parkas, may also be considered raincoats if they are waterproof. Rain ponchos are sleeveless raincoats that drape over the body and often have a hood. They may be made of heavyweight nylon for durable garments, or lightweight plastic for cheap, temporary coverings, and may be clear or colored. Cagoules or pacamacs are lightweight rain ponchos that fold into pouches
- Features: Raincoats may include a waterproof hood, or a more stylish but less practical collar. They may button, snap or zip in the front, or simply slip over the head. Many raincoats have a fabric lining to make them warmer so they can double as waterproof winter coats. Some raincoats have a removable lining that can be taken out during warm, wet weather. Other raincoats are also reversible, with a different color or pattern on each side so the wearer can achieve two different looks from the same coat. Raincoats often include pockets with flaps to protect the contents
- Benefits: Raincoats protect people and clothing from getting wet, particularly on windy days when the rain is blowing, and they can reduce or eliminate the need for an umbrella. They're especially useful for people who spend long periods outside in the rain, such as children walking to school, landscapers, fishermen, construction workers and flaggers. When worn with matching rain pants and a rain hat, raincoats provide a complete rain suit to protect all clothing and hair from water
- Size: Raincoats come in a variety of sizes to fit everyone from toddlers and children to large adults. Some raincoats, such as ponchos, are one-size-fits-all, making them especially useful as emergency rainwear. Raincoats also come in various lengths, from just below the hips to just above the knees, to knee-length or longer. Long raincoats protect the clothing better but can also be difficult to walk in. Many long raincoats include a slit in the back to make movement easier
- History of: Charles Macintosh of Scotland invented a type of rubber-coated, waterproof cloth in 1823. The coats made from this new material took his name but were often spelled Mackintosh. In time, the name Mackintosh came to refer to many raincoats, not just those made by the original company. By 1843, the company that bought the patent had improved many of the difficulties the original fabric had with stiffness and smell. Throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, Mackintoshes continued to be a popular style of raincoat, marketed by a number of major designers. The choice of waterproof materials for raincoats expanded with the invention of nylon in 1935 and the more breathable Gore-Tex in 1976
- 1 x Men's Rain Coat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 89.34||USD$ 85.47||USD$ 81.61||USD$ 76.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on08-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have had a number of raincoats and have been frustrated that they only seem to work in situations where there is only light rain. They all had high tech fabrics and had the ability to breath. In a real downpour they seldom seemed effective. They seemed to get saturated as they aged, and left you damp. I know you can treat them to enhance their water resistance, but I never seem to get around to it. The Carhartt Pvc rain coat has been a great find. When you have to walk the dogs and it is pouring outside you stay totally dry. This coat is heavy and durable. The water just rolls off it. The price is very reasonable. It too has some draw backs. If you intend to be working or exercising this coat will feel like a sauna suit. It is definitely going to be difficult to tolerate in extreme heat, even if you are not engaged in a vigorous activity. If you were fishing or in a duck blind or out for a casual stroll this is going to be just the ticket. So before buying consider your needs or you may be disappointed.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Ordered this for my husband who needed to replace an old worn-out rain jacket. This Carhartt is heavy enough for ANY outdoor job...It's also a "hanger bender"....so you might want to store it folded. It most certainly will take a rugged guy to carry this jacket around on his back. As a gal who buys men's jeans and boots on a regular basis for all the barn and garden work I do, this is one "men's" jacket JUST for men. GO FOR IT GUYS!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Did a lot of Sturgeon fishing out here in the pacific northwest under all kinds of conditions and my CARHARTT PVC RAIN COAT <br/>works really well. You don't have to get a size bigger than your size, it's oversize which really makes it comfortable for layers. Two thumbs up MANN!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: First and foremost, the raincoat is well designed and keeps me dry and warm. Bright yellow enables me to be seen by other boaters and would-be rescuers. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: great Waterproof Mens Raincoat. my husband has been thru many that rip easily or blow around too much. not so here. he works on a Florida beach and when it rains, it RAINS and blows everywhere. this is heavy enough to not whip around like a cheap plastic one, has inside cuffs to keep rain from running down your arm when raised, substantial pockets for things he has to have on him and a hood plenty big enough to actually be functional! he is 6'6" and XL fit great. other than living in florida and having to wrap yourself in PVC when it is 80+ degrees, cant love it more.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Like the Breathable Mens Raincoat, definitely keeps you dry. The hood is ridiculously huge as with another Carhartt rain coat I had purchased previously. I am sure there are certain professions and situations where a huge hood would be a benefit but if you are looking for just a regular raincoat, I would probably get something else.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: I ride horses in the pouring rain and this provides great protection. Better than the other rain coats I've tried. I only wish it were a bit longer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Waterproof Mens Raincoat is heavy but fully waterproof. I have used it in summer rain but my ultimate object is have the coat keep me dry and comfortable in duck blind in a cold late November rain. After a number of years of use, the microporous fabrics leak, but this heavy PVC coating is going to last for a long time.
Was this review helpful?