Customers Also Bought
- The thermal fleece mens rain coat keeps the nasty stuff out while bringing out your best on the jobsite
- Waterproof and breathable shell with sealed seams for maximum breathability
- Designed with style and detail, the thermal fleece mens rain coat is fashionable and practical with its charm and grace
- Large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Full wind flap and velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out
- This adorable waterproof mens rain coat is for rainy day and an addition to your wardrobe
- Easy to wear, keep clean from urine and odor
- Material: Polar Fleece
- Made of breathable material, the waterproof mens rain coat allows body heat to leave the garment and keeps rain and moisture out
- The fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Thermal fleece lining keeps you warm
- The high quality waterproof breathable barrier seals out moisture
- The hem is finished with an elastic draw cord to keep out wind and cold
Size in Detail:
- Hand wash
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Choose a Raincoat?
Raincoat choices range from plastic rain ponchos to designer raincoats, and prices vary appropriately
- Consider how you're going to use the raincoat. If it's to go over business attire or is to be worn on the town, look for something upscale. If you're a camper or hiker, check with an outdoor or camping store
- Consider the warmth of the raincoat and the climate of the place where you'll wear it most often. Although some parkas are both warm and waterproof, you may only need a light raincoat to go over clothing
- Think about the length of the raincoat. While men usually wear full-length coats, women often like shorter rain slickers
- Decide whether the raincoat should have a hood. Women sometimes prefer this feature more than do men, although they can also cover their heads with a rain bonnet or umbrella
- Determine how much you want to spend. Rain slickers are generally available for less than $50, while you'll spend much more than that for a full-length raincoat, especially if it is a designer brand
- Choose the material of the raincoat. While raincoats are made of a variety of materials, stick with something lightweight and breathable for the most comfort
- Think about the color. Slickers are available in a variety of bright colors; women's cloth raincoats come in mostly muted colors and men's raincoats are generally limited to black, brown or gray
- Make sure the raincoat can be exchanged, if needed, and check on any warranties or guarantees
- Consider rain boots or an umbrella to match, if you and your wallet are so inclined
Raincoats can be a practical piece of clothing in wet climates, as well as a fashion accessory. Raincoats come in a wide variety of colors and styles, from basic waterproof cover-ups to designer jackets. Children and adults may wear raincoats during wet weather, and some workers wear them as part of their daily routine
- Type: Some major types of raincoats include Mackintoshes, trench coats, anoraks, ponchos, and cagoules or pacamacs. Mackintoshes use a rubber coating to waterproof cotton or other lightweight fabrics, and come in a variety of colors, patterns, lengths and styles. Trench coats are generally knee-length or longer and use waterproof cotton, wool or leather. They often feature a collar, buttons and a belt. Anoraks, or hooded winter jackets and parkas, may also be considered raincoats if they are waterproof. Rain ponchos are sleeveless raincoats that drape over the body and often have a hood. They may be made of heavyweight nylon for durable garments, or lightweight plastic for cheap, temporary coverings, and may be clear or colored. Cagoules or pacamacs are lightweight rain ponchos that fold into pouches
- Features: Raincoats may include a waterproof hood, or a more stylish but less practical collar. They may button, snap or zip in the front, or simply slip over the head. Many raincoats have a fabric lining to make them warmer so they can double as waterproof winter coats. Some raincoats have a removable lining that can be taken out during warm, wet weather. Other raincoats are also reversible, with a different color or pattern on each side so the wearer can achieve two different looks from the same coat. Raincoats often include pockets with flaps to protect the contents
- Benefits: Raincoats protect people and clothing from getting wet, particularly on windy days when the rain is blowing, and they can reduce or eliminate the need for an umbrella. They're especially useful for people who spend long periods outside in the rain, such as children walking to school, landscapers, fishermen, construction workers and flaggers. When worn with matching rain pants and a rain hat, raincoats provide a complete rain suit to protect all clothing and hair from water
- Size: Raincoats come in a variety of sizes to fit everyone from toddlers and children to large adults. Some raincoats, such as ponchos, are one-size-fits-all, making them especially useful as emergency rainwear. Raincoats also come in various lengths, from just below the hips to just above the knees, to knee-length or longer. Long raincoats protect the clothing better but can also be difficult to walk in. Many long raincoats include a slit in the back to make movement easier
- History of: Charles Macintosh of Scotland invented a type of rubber-coated, waterproof cloth in 1823. The coats made from this new material took his name but were often spelled Mackintosh. In time, the name Mackintosh came to refer to many raincoats, not just those made by the original company. By 1843, the company that bought the patent had improved many of the difficulties the original fabric had with stiffness and smell. Throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, Mackintoshes continued to be a popular style of raincoat, marketed by a number of major designers. The choice of waterproof materials for raincoats expanded with the invention of nylon in 1935 and the more breathable Gore-Tex in 1976
- 1 x Men's Rain Coat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 46.00||USD$ 45.08||USD$ 44.15||USD$ 42.91||USD$ 42.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?