Customers Also Bought
- Calculates area and volume
- Laser to target the point to which you want to measure
- Auto converts feets to meters
- Back light
- This ultrasonic range finder is easy to use
- Measurement Range: 0.6 to 15m (2 to 50 feet)
- Accuracy: ±0.5%±1digit
- Resolutions: 0.01m(1feet)
- Aperture Angle: approx. ±5 degrees
- Laser Diode Type: Red laser diode 650nm
- Power Supply: 1 x 6F22 (9V)
- Battery Life: 10 hours of continous dynamic measurement with alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 136 x 59 x 38mm/5.4 x 2.3 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Calculation Range Length: 9999m
- Calculation Range Area: 99999m²
- Calculation Range Volume: 99999m³
How to Use an Ultrasonic Rangefinder?
- One of the latest developments in rangefinder technology is the use of ultrasound as a medium of measurement. Ultrasound waves are emitted by the rangefinder and return to the device to help determine the distance from the targeted object. Your use of an ultrasonic rangefinder can help you get around a variety of obstacles found in traditional devices.
- Maintain a steady hand over your ultrasonic rangefinder to get accurate readings. Ultrasonic devices are sensitive to excessive movement due to their unique medium for measuring distances. You should use a table or tripod while using your rangefinder to avoid human error during each use.
- Increase the ultrasonic frequency on your rangefinder to receive finer measurements of distance. You should start every measurement at a lower frequency level in order to get a general distance measurement. When targeting points within 100 feet of these devices, most ultrasonic rangefinders will allow you to get accurate measurements down to the inch.
- Clear a path between your rangefinder and your target before each use to avoid muddled readings. Most ultrasonic rangefinders do not feature a visual component for alignment, which means you must inspect the wave path personally before activation. You should walk the potential wave path when possible to ensure accuracy.
- Pack up your ultrasonic rangefinder after each use to avoid damaging internal parts. Manufacturers of ultrasonic devices tend to value accuracy and light weight over protective packages that increase size. Use the included carrying case and clean the device with soft towels or cloth to prevent irreparable harm.
- Test your ultrasonic device between uses to avoid failure in the field. When performing tests, try to use outlet power to conserve your batteries. Most rangefinders feature battery power, but there are a few devices that have AC adapters that allow for electrical charges.
- Experiment with incremental measurements and other features on your rangefinder immediately after purchase. You can utilize known distances, like your garage or living room, to test correct calibration.
- 1 x Electronic Distance Measuring Tool Ultrasonic Range Finder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.71||USD$ 25.72||USD$ 24.73||USD$ 23.41||USD$ 23.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?