Customers Also Bought
- Color: Black
- Operation distance: about 10m
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Working time: up to 1 month
- Support OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- The world's thinnest wireless keyboard
- The thinnest thickness of only 5.6mm, small and stylish
- Specifically design for the iPad and Android users
- Rich shortcut keys, easy to use
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity, transmission performance and stability
- Built-in lithium battery-powered, energy saving
- Bluetooth for Ipad Ipad2,iphone 4,iphone 4s ohter cellphone with bluetooth
- 2.4GHZ high-speed wireless transmission, up to 10 meter
- Ultra Slim
- Scissors feet suspended keys, complitable handfeel
- ultra-thin body, stainless steel plushed design, simple and fashion
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- Built-in 280mAh rechargeable battery
- Suitable for smartphone/tablet/iPhone series/iPad series/laptop
- Comes with USB charging cable & Chinese/English user manual
- Easy to use, quicker keys than the previous models . This small wireless bluetooth keyboard is ideal for ipad and iphone4, conference rooms, mobile, workgroup project environments and modern office environments
- Take control of your iPad or iPhone with the ultra-thin bluetooth wireless keyboard. You now can bring this wireless keyboard for Iphone4 to where you are most comfortable without any angle or direction limits
- This bluetooth keyboard has an innovative design which allows you to carry around with you everywhere
- The bluetooth keyboard for iphone4 features 80 key design, with seven multimedia keys and an ultra-slim, ultra-stylish design with clean lines
- Wireless bluetooth connection, smart and portable size, remote control of your handheld devices including your iPad and iPhone 4
Size in Detail:
How to Connect a Bluetooth Keyboard to an iPad?
The iPad's larger screen makes typing on its on-screen virtual keyboard easier than typing on the iPhone. However, most heavy typists will attest that typing on the iPad will never be as fast as typing on a physical keyboard. The iPad does have Bluetooth keyboard support, which helps increase typing speeds when writing longer documents or emails
- Turn on your Bluetooth keyboard and make it discoverable by other Bluetooth devices
- Tap the "Settings" icon on your iPad to open the Settings menu
- Select the "General" tab, then tap the "Bluetooth" option
- Press the "Off" button under the Bluetooth heading to turn on the iPad's Bluetooth radio. The iPad will now search for and list devices it can connect with
- Tap the name of your Bluetooth keyboard when it shows up on your iPad. A PIN number will be shown on the iPad. Type this number on your Bluetooth keyboard and press "Enter." The iPad and keyboard will now be paired
How Does a Wireless Keyboard Work?
How does the keyboard get power?
- Wired keyboards connect using a serial port, either by a traditional five-pin serial connection or using a USB cable. The keyboard would receive power over this cable and transmit the commands to the PC. A wireless keyboard is powered by battery and sends its signal to a receiver that is connected to the PC through a USB port.
How does the computer get the information?
- A radio frequency (RF) receiver, like the one pictured, or a Bluetooth antenna receives the information transmitted to it from the keyboard. Windows and Apple Computer's operating systems each have the ability to translate the commands sent wirelessly
- Benefits and limitations: Wireless keyboards permit users to work up to 10 feet from their receivers. This is helpful if you have a large workspace or work at a bank of monitors. On the flip side, the further away the keyboard sits from the receiver, the greater chance of delay or keystrokes being dropped from input. In addition, RF keyboards can interfere with other wireless devices in close proximity
- 1 X Keyboard
- 1 X USB Cable
- Chinese/English user manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.45||USD$ 44.09||USD$ 42.72||USD$ 40.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.