- Programmable buttons for left or right handed use
- Features a convenient scroll wheel, programmable buttons
- Precise cursor movement and accuracy without the wires
- Arched shape provides support for your hand in a natural, comfortable position
- Symmetrical shape lets you use either the right or left hand
- Powered by 1 x AA battery (not included)
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Wireless Carrier Frequency: 2402MHz~2480MHz
- Working Voltage: 1.5 V
- Working Current: 20mA
- Size: 77 x 53 x 29mm/3.03 x 2.09 x 1.14in(L x W x H)
- Rapoo 6600 Bluetooth Optical Wireless Mouse
How to Troubleshoot a Wireless Optical Mouse:
Wireless accessories, like a mouse use short-wave wireless signals to facilitate communication between the computer and the device. These short-wave wireless signals generally use Bluetooth technology, but occasionally use other wireless protocols. If your wireless mouse is not working, there may be a problem with this network, or with the mouse hardware itself. To troubleshoot the source of your issues, you can follow some troubleshooting steps to see where the problem is coming from and correct it
- Reconnect wireless adapter. If you are not connecting using an internal transceiver, try using a different USB port. Adapters will not function when they are connected to a hub, so make sure the adapter is connected directly to the computer
- Make sure the bottom of the optical mouse is clean. Spray a lint-free cloth with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and wipe down the bottom of the mouse (including the optical eye) with the cloth. Take special care to remove all dust and dirt from the bottom of the mouse
- Use the Windows mouse diagnostic tool. See the link in the "Resource" section to download this tool. Once the download has finished, launch the "Run" dialog box and type "mousinfo". this will launch the diagnostic tool, and give you an idea if there is a hardware or software issue with your mouse. If there is a software issue (like drivers) the mouse diagnostic tool should be able to fix it
- Remove conflicting mouse software. If you have used another wireless mouse in the past, the software that came with it may be interfering with the current software. Open the Run dialog box and type "appwiz.cpl". Press "OK" and then select any conflicting mouse software or drivers from the list
- 1 x Rapoo Bluetooth Optical Wireless Mouse
General Model 6600 Brand Rapoo Spec Interface USB 1.1 Wireless Yes Operating System Supported Windows XP/VISTA/ME/2000/98 or MAC OS Hand Orientation Left & Right Scrolling Capability 1 Buttons 3 Tracking Method Laser Features Features Symmetrical shape lets you use either the right or left hand
Programmable buttons for left or right handed use
Features a convenient scroll wheel, programmable buttons
Precise cursor movement and accuracy without the wires
Arched shape provides support for your hand in a natural, comfortable position
Packaging Package Included 1 x Rapoo Bluetooth Optical Wireless Mouse
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.86||USD$ 45.57||USD$ 43.49||USD$ 41.59||USD$ 39.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?