Customers Also Bought
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Resolution: 1000 CPI
- Working Voltage: 1.5 V
- Working Current: 15mA
- Size: 102 x 60 x 25mm/4.02 x 2.36 x 0.98in(L x W x H)(Mouse); 18 x 14.5 x 6.5mm/0.71 x 0.57 x 0.26in(L x W x H)(USB Receiver)
- Compact design, the optical computer mouse is ideal for notebook and PC users
- Reliable optical sensor works great without a mouse pad
- The computer wireless mouse has a sleek and stylish design that looks great on any desktop in your home or office
- The built-in scroll wheel makes scrolling through web pages fast and easy - no more messing with the tiny touchpad on your PC laptop
- The optical computer mouse supports Windows XP/VISTA/ME/2000/98 or MAC OS
- 800DPI resolution, offers more precision, more response, and smoother tracking during use
- Easy to get used
- Powered by 1 x AA battery (not included)
- Compact design, the optical computer mouse is ideal for notebook and PC users
- The USB wireless mouse has a sleek and stylish design that looks great on any desktop in your home or office
How to Choose a Mouse for Your Computer:
- Do you want a trackball, ball, optical, or laser mouse? The ball mouse has been replaced by optical and laser, while the trackball remains an option. Optical is less accurate than laser, but less expensive. Laser is more accurate, and usually more expensive
- Does your computer support the mouse connector? If the mouse uses a PS/2 connector, check the back of your computer for a circular, green port
- How does it look? Look through as many mice as you can before buying
- How many buttons do you want? Some mice have extra buttons that allow you to navigate forward and back while browsing the web, or even program certain actions to the buttons. If you're a gamer, programmable buttons are essential
- Do you want a wired or wireless mouse? The wireless mouse is becoming more common, and is about the same cost as the wired mouse. If going with a wireless mouse, you'll need batteries. Rechargeable mice are also available, but more expensive
- How does it feel? Make sure it's comfortable, or at least looks comfortable if testing it isn't possible. Make sure you can return the mouse if it's not
How to Buy a Wired Notebook Mouse:
Selecting Your Mouse:
- Determine your operating system. For example, if you are running Windows 7, you must get a mouse which is compatible with Windows 7
- Determine what size mouse you want. There are mice made specifically with the laptop user in mind. Typically called a "notebook mouse," it is smaller than the standard mouse for easy packing and traveling. A mouse compatible with your operating system, however, will run with your notebook regardless of its size or the lack of "notebook" in its name
- Determine the features you want. In addition to simple left and right click buttons, extras may include scrolling features, gaming buttons and features, forward and back capability for Internet browsing and cords which wrap up neatly in a contained coil
- Read customer reviews. Places like Amazon.com, Best Buy, and other online retailers enable you to pull up product searches which include customer reviews and ratings. Customer reviews not only let you read other users' opinions, but can also help you think about features you wouldn't have otherwise considered
- Select the mice which contain everything you want and need. Compare them side-by-side, feature-by-feature to select the mouse which best fits your computing and budgetary needs
- Make your purchase. Compare prices online and in stores, then select the retailer that offers the best price for the mouse you want
How to Solve PC Mouse Freeze:
Clean the PC Mouse:
- For a standard PS/2 mouse, unplug the mouse, turn it over, then twist the retaining ring counter clockwise to remove it. Remove the trackball inside the mouse
- Clean the trackball with warm water and dry carefully. Clean the rollers inside the mouse with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol. Replace the trackball then secure it with the retaining ring
- Clean the outside of the mouse with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball. For an optical or wireless mouse, clean the bottom of the mouse and the surface it sits on with a damp cloth
Solve Hardware Problems:
- Make sure the mouse is connected properly. The connector will either be USB or PS/2. A PS/2 connector is color-coded green and can only be inserted in one direction. Check for any bent or broken pins or damage, then carefully plug it in making sure the connection is secure. Reboot the computer
- Connect the mouse to another computer then reboot the PC. If the mouse works after testing it on another computer, the problem is most likely with your PC or operating system. Also, try a different mouse on your computer. If there is no PC freeze, your mouse is probably malfunctioning
- Switch to a different USB port. Sometimes mouse freeze will occur if the mouse is connected to a USB hub. Connect the mouse directly to one of the USB ports on your PC. Try different ports until you find one that works
- Replace the batteries. If you have a wireless mouse, replace the batteries with fresh ones. Also, try using a different kind of mouse pad. Sometimes surface imperfections can interfere with the operation of a wireless or optical mouse
- Install more RAM or memory. If your PC doesn't have enough memory, PC mouse freeze may occur when you are running resource intensive programs. Installing more RAM will help your PC run more efficiently
Solve Software Problems:
- Check for device conflicts. When you install another device on your computer it can sometimes conflict with a PC mouse. Remove any new hardware and drivers you may have installed then reboot the computer
- Reinstall PC mouse drivers. In Windows, open "Control Panel" then "System." Select the "Device Driver" tab then scroll to and select your mouse. Uninstall any drivers that are listed. Unplug the mouse then reboot the PC. Plug the mouse back in, reboot the system, then allow Windows to reinstall the drivers if prompted
- Remove viruses. PC mouse freeze and other serious problems can be caused by viruses lurking on your system. Install a free anti-virus program like AVG Free. Set the program to run a complete scan every 24 hours. Also make sure the virus definitions are updated regularly
- Turn off video acceleration. Sometimes video acceleration can cause PC mouse freeze. Go to "Control Panel," then click "Display," and then "Settings." Click the "Advanced" button, then the "Performance" tab. Set the acceleration slider to "None" then reboot. Repeat the process moving the slider up one notch until you have the maximum amount of acceleration with no mouse freeze
- 1 x Wireless Mouse
- 1 x USB Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.12||USD$ 15.82||USD$ 15.52||USD$ 15.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.