Customers Also Bought
- Interface: USB1.1
- Frequency: 2402MHz-2480MHz
- Resolution: 800/1600dpi
- Rated Current: 15mA
- Rated Voltage: 1.5V
- Working Range: 10 meters
- Power Source: 1 x AAA Battery
- Size: 104 x 62 x 26 mm / 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- Compact design, PC laptop computer optical wireless mouse ideal for notebook and PC users
- Reliable optical sensor works great without a mouse pad
- The best wireless mouse has a sleek and stylish design that looks great on any desktop in your home or office
- The built-in scroll wheel makes scrolling through web pages fast and easy - no more messing with the tiny touchpad on your PC laptop
- 800/1600dpi resolution, offers more precision, more response, and smoother tracking during use
- High definition 2.4 ghz wireless mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and delivers smoother tracking
- Extended battery life--many users average more than six months of battery life
- The optical wireless mouse provides smooth, responsive portable performance when and where you're ready to work
- 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission, operation distance is up to 10 meters
- Delicate shape, superexcellence match with notebook
- Small enough to plug in once and leave connected
- Optical wireless mouse for notebooks features an ergonomic design with soft touch
- Powered by 1 x AAA battery (not included)
- Delicate shape, superexcellence match with notebook
- It has a sleek and stylish design that looks great on any desktop at your home or office
- 2.4 ghz wireless mouse will be your best choice
- Optical wireless mouse fits for pc/laptop
Size in Detail:
Mini Wireless Optical Mouse Instructions:
Laptops let you work without wires. While most laptops come equipped with a touchpad, some people prefer to work with a mouse. A wireless mouse unit consists of a mouse and a Bluetooth or USB transmitter. A wireless mouse requires a power source since it doesn't receive power from the USB connection. Some mouse models use rechargeable batteries in a base, while others use disposable batteries. Check your instructions for your individual model.
- Open the package containing the mouse. Inside you will find a receiver and the mouse. Some models include batteries while others don't
- Open the battery compartment of the mouse. Insert the batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the compartment. Close the battery compartment
- Turn the mouse on. Depending on the model, the mouse may turn on automatically or may have a switch
- Remove the USB receiver. Most mini mouse models have a way to attach the USB receiver to the mouse. This keeps the two pieces together when not in use and prevents losing the tiny USB receiver. Some receivers fit into a compartment on the bottom, while others fit into a space within the battery compartment
- Power up your computer. Plug the receiver into the computer's USB port. The computer should automatically upload the necessary drivers and installation data
Tips & Warnings:
- To protect the battery power, turn the mouse off when not in use
- If the drivers don't automatically install, navigate to the mouse manufacturer's website and download the drivers manually. The instructions and web address are listed on your instructions
- Never mix old and new batteries
How to Install Mini Wireless Optical Mouse Batteries:
The Mini Wireless Optical Mouse uses two AAA batteries. Expect these batteries to die every three to six months, depending on how frequently you use your mouse. When the batteries drain down, you'll be unable to establish a connection with the mouse's USB receiver. You'll need to install new batteries immediately if you want to continue using the wireless mouse.
- Flip your mouse over to view the bottom side. On the bottom, you'll find the "Battery Cover Release" button. Press this button to unlock the battery cover. Turn the mouse back over to expose the top side
- Place two fingers on the rear-edge of the mouse. Slide your fingers backward to slide the battery cover away from the mouse. Now you'll be able to see the two batteries
- Remove the old batteries with the tips of your fingers. Position the mouse with the scroll wheel facing away from you
- Insert the first battery into the right-side of the compartment. The protruded battery post should be facing the scroll wheel on the right side
- Insert the second battery into the left-side of the compartment. The protruded battery post should be facing away from the scroll wheel on the left side
- Replace the battery cover. Slide it forward with the tips of your fingers to re-attach it. You should hear the cover snap on
- Operation distance is closely related to the environment
- Battery life may be different for personal habit of using mouse
- In case of mouse failure, please check battery power and replace it as necessary
- The mouse will shut off automatically and enter sleeping mode for saving power when it's not used for a long time; to wake it up, press the right or left button
- Never waste the battery at will or throw it in fire. Put replaced battery into battery recycle bin
- 1 x Wireless Mouse
- 1 x USB Receiver
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.08||USD$ 25.88||USD$ 24.69||USD$ 23.09||USD$ 23.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.