Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: AC 220V
- Power Frequency: 50Hz
- Power Rate: 1.9W
- Effective Range: 50㎡
- Frequency Range: 32k-62kHz
- Sound Pressure>103dB
- Fixed Frequency: 25.5k±2.5kHz
- Color: White
- Ultrasonic rat repeller helps get rid of mosquito in indoor living areas
- Sounds of the ultrasonic rat repeller are above the normal hearing range of dogs, cats, snakes, fish birds and humans
- No affect on operation of electronic appliances like computers and tv sets
- High quality ultrasonic rat repeller ensures it durable enough for long time using
- Ultrasonic technology emits a signal that drives pests crazy
- This ultrasonic rat repeller is a perfect gift for every family
- Get rid of mosquito in indoor living areas, this ultrasonic mouse repeller is perfectly customized for you
- Sounds of the sonic mouse repeller are above the normal hearing range of dogs, cats, snakes, fish birds and humans
- With the security design of this electronic mouse repeller, there is no affect on operation of electronic appliances like computers and TV sets
- Characterized by the high quality material, this ultrasonic mouse repeller ensures its durability for long time using
- The simple and practical design makes this ultrasonic mouse repeller work effectively and easily
Ultrasonic Pest Repellers & Pets?
- Any sound capable of repelling pest rodents will also irritate pets.
Ultrasonic pest control devices produce a high-pitched sound that's intended to be audible only to pests. Intended to drive insects, rodents and other pests away, these devices may also affect other animals. Many homeowners wonder whether it's safe to use this type of pest-control method around their pets, especially rodents or invertebrates.
- According to Washington State University, the sounds from ultrasonic pest control devices don't carry far. They lose about half their energy within 15 feet and are ineffective at 30 feet. Objects placed in the way of the sound, such as a couch or table, can also block the device's effects. This could permit pest animals to hide behind large pieces of furniture to avoid the sound. Rodents are already prone to run along walls and under furniture for protection from predators, which decreases the effectiveness of most ultrasonic repellers.
- According to Rat Behavior, ultrasonic frequencies are sounds above 20 kHz (or kilohertz, a measurement of radio frequencies)-anything higher than a human can hear. Rats and other rodents are capable of hearing up to around 90 kHz. Dogs can hear up to 40 kHz and cats up to 60 kHz. This means that many of the ultrasonic frequencies that can be heard by pest animals can also be heard by pets in the home, especially if those pets are related to the pests homeowners wish to drive out.
- Ultrasonic devices have not been shown to be effective against pests. According to Washington State University, if a sound or frequency doesn't bother humans or pets, it is unlikely to bother pest animals. Rat Behavior notes that ultrasound works no better at repelling wild rats and other pests than audible sounds. Any sound strong enough to repel pest animals is also likely to upset pets like gerbils, hamsters and domestic rats.
- Even irritating sounds may not be effective. According to Rat Behavior, rodents quickly become accustomed to repeated noises. While the ultrasound from an ultrasonic pest repeller might be startling at first, mice and rats will usually return to their routines once they realize it can't hurt them. While this is good news for owners of rodent pets, it's bad news for homeowners who want to rid their houses of pests.
- It's possible to use ultrasound to create neurological damage, but this requires sound of extreme intensity. According to Rat Behavior, an ultrasonic device capable of causing convulsions and damage in pest animals would also do so in humans, cats, dogs and other domestic animals. Commercial pest control devices use much less intense sounds.
- 1 x Ultrasonic Rat Repeller Device
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.68||USD$ 10.76||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 8.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.