Customers Also Bought
- The sleek, contemporary handle of this razor is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design
- This double edge razor set is designed with strong unbreakable handle to suit individual aesthetic appeal and better shaving performance
- A revolutionary shaving system of this barber razor set with advanced technology on both the front and back of a single shaving cartridge
- Anti-allergic high quality material blade keeps your skin safe
- You can finally say goodbye to the itchy stubble when you use this razor set
- It is an ideal, smooth and comfortable men's shaver for man while traveling
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- This razor is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, anti-allergic high quality material blade keeps your skin safe, and changeable blade razor is more functional and convenient for your daily use
- This razor set is perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, maximizing stability and control
How to Shave Your Face
Shaving not only makes a man look well groomed, but younger, too. When you shave, you're exfoliating the skin by getting rid of dead cells. Here's how to do it correctly
Things You'll Need:
- Electric Razors
- Men's Razor Blades
- Men's Razors
- Post Shave Moisturizers
- Shaving Creams
- Wet your face with warm water. You may want to hold a wet washcloth to your beard for a few minutes to soften the skin
- Fill the sink basin halfway with water
- Get out a new razor, or replace the used blade in your regular razor
- Squirt a dollop of shaving cream into your hand or shake out shaving powder, and apply it to your beard in upward circular motions. The amount may vary depending on the thickness of your beard, but the area to be shaved should be covered uniformly
- Shave downward, the way your whiskers grow, from your sideburns toward your mandible using long, even strokes. Apply light but firm pressure, pulling your skin taut before each stroke
- Rinse your razor with warm water after every stroke or two to keep it from getting clogged with hair
- Shave the area around your chin. Shave upward as necessary to make the area smooth. When shaving under your chin, pull the razor from your throat area toward your chin
- Shave your upper lip, keeping the skin tight by curling your lip over your front teeth
- Wash off any excess shaving cream and examine your face for straggling hairs. Check the edge of your jaw, around your ears, and near your lips and nostrils for missed hairs. Go back with the razor to shave any hairs you missed
- Drain and wash out the basin and apply cold water or aftershave as desired
- 1 x Barber Razor
- 10 x Blades
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AED 19.74||AED 19.45||AED 19.15||AED 18.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.