Customers Also Bought
- Airplane Length: 29cm/11.4in
- Wing Length: 30cm/11.8in
- Material: EPP
- Airplane Motor: 2 x 6mm Hollow Cup Motor, 2 x 7mm Hollow Cup Motor
- Airplane Battery: 3.7V 250mah
- Color: Yellow
- Remote Control Battery: 6 x AA Batteries
- Flight Time: 18-25min
- Charging Time: 35-45min
- Remote Control Distance: 60m
- The RC airplane is made of high composite material, light-weight and durable
- This remote control airplane with a great gyro remote control is capable of flying indoor as well as outdoor
- This remote control airplane with super lightweight and high strength composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- The best design shell provides best protection and attractive shape
- With its durability, this RC airplane is especially designed for beginners
- Each detail is paid attention and to ensure that every process without any defect
- Delicate airplane model features fancy finishes detailing, provides best protection and attractive shape
- Combining the advanced aerodynamic design, this airplane model has superior stability, a smooth flight
- These exquisite components of the airplane model enable it to give you much entertainment
- Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the radio control airplane fly more efficiency and smooth
- Best workmanship and high quality material, this remote control airplane is durable for a long time use
- This remote control airplane has a fine workmanship, which is a perfect choice
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (40 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (4 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
How to Fly RC Indoor Helicopters:
Some remote control (RC) helicopter models are designed to fly indoors, and don't work quite as well outdoors. Learning to fly one of these helicopters is a good way to start learning how to fly model copters, because there are fewer distractions and obstacles outdoors. How you fly an RC indoor helicopter is a simple process, easy-to-learn with most models of these machines. However, to master flying these toys, you do need to practice
- Charge the helicopter following the directions for the toy you are using. Most have a charging cable inside the controller that connects to a port on the side of the helicopter. Give the model a few minutes to charge. Usually it will indicate it is ready with an LED
- Unplug the charge cord and power on the helicopter model
- Move the throttle up to power on the main rotor. Move it up slowly until the helicopter lifts off the ground. The higher you move the throttle, the higher your helicopter will fly. Ease the helicopter into an easy hover
- Adjust the trim of the helicopter. If the helicopter is spinning to the left or right, adjust the trim in the opposite direction. If your helicopter turns to the right, adjust the trim to the left.
- Use the control stick to direct the helicopter's flight. When you tilt the stick to the left, the helicopter will turn left, when you tilt it to the right, the copter flies right. These aircraft respond best to light, easy motions. Use controlled movements instead of jerking the controls around
- Land the helicopter by slowly easing the throttle back down until the helicopter touches down on the ground. Then, shut off the throttle and power down the controller and the helicopter
- 1 x RC Airplane
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Set of Accessories
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.00||USD$ 23.70||USD$ 23.40||USD$ 23.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.