Customers Also Bought
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- Speed: Above 30km
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Running Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Size: 43 x 22 x 16cm/16.9 x 8.7 x 6.3in(L x W x H)
- Professional high-capacity rechargeable battery
- Quick battery charger make the boat running at high speed for a long time
- Professional large torsion propeller and powerful speed motor
- The RC remote control boat delivers speed, fun, and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat
- Three function radio transmitter
- The fantastic RC boat is always ready to make waves with its special designed hull, a stylish new hatch, fresh new graphics and powerful water-cooled modified motor
- The new RC boat is engineered to be fast, reliable, and easy to drive
- High performance offshore RC Speedboat Model, everything is included in this kit and it's ready to go in minutes
- Sleek design with a fantastic finish, this 3-Channel Speedboat Model will impress you without any doubt, workmanship is equally impressive
- Unique in the world of radio control, this Speedboat Model features a highly detailed surf board
- Take care when playing with your RC sailboat. Even if it does not have a motor, it can still cause personal injury or property damage
- Avoid sailing where there are people in the water (e.g. swimming pools)
- Avoid sailing near full sized boats or harbors
- Weak wind conditions may make your sail boat uncontrollable and crash
- Your sail boat has a long keel. Avoid shallow waters or places with underwater plants, rocks or fish nets that can entangle the keel
- Avoid sailing in strong wind conditions and heavy waves or current
- Water can easily corrode your radio control equipment. Dry them thoroughly should they accidentally get wet
Here are a Few Last-minute Preparations:
- If you're operating your boat in an area where there are other radio control model boats in operation, check your radio frequency. Make certain that you're not operating on a frequency that is already being used by another hobbyist
- Make a range check. To check your transmitter and radio controls and verify that they are operating correctly, have an assistant stand at a distance from the boat and turn on the radio transmitter. Make certain that the transmitter antenna is collapsed
- While your assistant works the controls, make certain that the servos are receiving a signal and operating properly. If you get a good signal during your test, with the antenna collapsed, you're not likely to get into problems when your RC boats are on the water
- 1 x RC Boat
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery(Boat)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.79||USD$ 27.44||USD$ 27.08||USD$ 26.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.