Customers Also Bought
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Remote Control Distance: 80m
- Running Time: About 25Minutes
- Size: 81.0 x 21.0 x 19.0cm/31.9 x 8.3 x 7.5in(L x W x H)
- Battery: 79.6V 700mA
- This is our new Leisure Remote Control Electric Powered RC Boat
- Professional high-capacity rechargeable battery
- The new remote controlled boat is engineered to be fast, reliable, and easy to drive
- The remote controlled boat along with display stand, which makes the store and display more convenience and easier
- Professional large torsion propeller and powerful speed motor
- The remote controlled boat delivers speed, fun, and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat
- The electric RC boat is always ready to make waves with its special designed hull, a stylish new hatch, fresh new graphics and powerful water-cooled modified motor
- The RC boat delivers speed, fun, and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat
- Unique design with a fantastic finish, this surfing control RC boat will impress you without any doubt, workmanship is equally impressive
- The new RC boat is engineered to be fast, reliable, and easy to drive
- With a excellent worksmenship it can travel very quickly, these rc boats are beautiful and easy to control
- The remote control RC boat delivers speed, fun, and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat
Size in Detail:
How Do RC Boats Work:
RC boats typically use two-channel radios that are designed for ground-based craft, such as a boat or RC car. These radios use a different frequency range than airborne systems. It's not wise to use a two-channel airborne system in an RC boat. This is because in an RC boat, one channel, usually driven by the left-hand stick, is used for the throttle, and the right-hand stick drives the rudder servo. Most RC boats use a gear drive system to help the motor generate more thrust. Electric-powered boats should always be outfitted with a throttle control that allows the boat to move in reverse. In the case of a sailboat, the throttle servo is usually replaced by a sail winch servo. This allows the operator to trim the main sail as the wind shifts, just like a real sail boat.
The radio compartment of the boat needs to be waterproof to protect the electronics inside. Rubber seals are installed on the prop shaft of motor boats to keep water from entering the hull.
RC boats don't have to be limited to two servos, nor does the two-servo limit mean you can't do some special effects. Try installing an automotive windshield washer motor to a pickup tube that extends into the water and hook the other end to a fire hose. The motor can be started when the rudder is full left or full right, giving a realistic appearance to a fire boat. Electric sirens and lighting can also be installed in a similar manner
How to Make My RC Boat Fast:
Remote control (RC) boating offers modelers a relaxing RC experience while delivering a satisfying rush. These model boats can achieve speeds of 100 mph or more, and unlike helicopters or planes which require a minimum of four channels to attain controlled flight, RC boats need just two channels, throttle and left-right directional stability. This makes RC boating easily accessible, as most can drive a model boat on the first attempt. In the never ending quest for more speed, many hobbyists modify and tweak their boats to run as fast as possible
- Replace the stock factory propeller with a larger, more-efficient sport prop for your motor. The more water the prop can move the more thrust it will deliver. In addition, aftermarket props are typically made of high-strength lightweight materials, allowing them to spin faster and be more durable than many standard props
- Add extra down-force and stability to your boat with a rear spoiler. Spoilers become extremely effective at high speeds, or in rough conditions which can easily cause your boat to "porpoise" or bounce out of the water
- Connect a high-discharge lithium polymer battery on a brush-less setup for the ultimate in electric power. These batteries are designed to provide stable high-current power delivery at 35C (C ratings indicate the total sustained amps the battery can provide) rates or better, coaxing the most power possible out of the motor
- Install a slightly larger motor than stock to take your boat to the next level. A boat that has a .28 cubic-inch engine can typically accept a .35 motor without any balance or weight issues
- 1 x RC Boat
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.70||USD$ 35.01||USD$ 34.32||USD$ 33.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.