Customers Also Bought
- With this full controlled remote controller, the electric RC car can go forward, backward, turn left and right
- The remote control racing car is easy to operate
- This remote control racing car is the only car in the market that is designed for little babies
- Show off to your friends this awesome selection of red remote control car with detailed interior
- Color: Red
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Batteries
- Material: Plastic & Electronic Devices
- Size: 17 x 7 x 6cm / 6.7 x 2.8 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- The electric RC car in red is full of fashion. The remote control racing car is easy to operate
- Side view of the remote control racing car. This remote control racing car is the only car in the market that is designed for little babies
- Details of the electric RC car show its fine workmanship. Show off to your friends this awesome selection of red remote control car with detailed interior
- Designed with remote control. With this full controlled remote controller, the electric RC car can go forward, backward, turn left and right
How to Fix Common Remote Control Toy Vehicle Problems:
- Check batteries and battery connections first. Try fresh batteries in both the toy and the transmitter, making sure that the positive and negative ends of the batteries correspond correctly to the connections. Wipe the battery connections with a clean cloth
- Clean remote control car that have spent much time outdoors. It's possible that the RC cars contains dirt or debris that led to a loss of movement. Clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry thoroughly
- Look for loose wires in both your remote and the RC cars. If you find one, strip the plastic back so that you can reattach the wire. Wrap with electrical tape when connected
- Tighten anything loose on your RC cars. Face it, you know the RC cars made some daring escapades that could cause something to loosen. Tighten loose antennas by hand; use a screwdriver or wrench to tighten other loose parts. Electrical tape can provide temporary fixes to broken rotors or antennas
- Open up the remote control RC cars with the appropriate screwdriver. Repair loose wires with a small soldering iron. Make sure nothing is impeding the motor
- Replace parts as needed. Toy manufacturers often offer replacement parts like antennas, motors or rotors for flying toys
- Suitable for above 18 months old children
- Please do not try to control the RC cars in the dangerous and sandy place
- The speed may be different due to the different circumstance
- While on running the RC cars do not touch the antenna of the transmitter
- Do not get close to the other remote control cars to avoid frequency interference between two RC cars
- You should keep the RC cars and transmitter away the high-heat stuff and place, because that will damage the electric parts
- Don't running the RC cars on the bumpy road that will affect the speed of your RC cars
- To enjoy the best speed, do not point the antenna to the car and keep the antenna upright
- If the RC cars gets wet, please immediately buff dry with a clean cloth
- When the RC cars moves unusually, it may be interfered by high voltage, wireless or the car at the same frequency
- Please do not control the RC cars near concrete wall to avoid obstructing the operation of RC cars
- Operation by children should only be done under adult supervision
- If not use for a long time, please take out the battery from the battery case
- If the RC carS speeds slow down or control not so precise, please recharge the battery or change a new one
- To protect the environment, the unused battery should put in the recycle bin
How to Choose Appropriate Toys for Kids:
- If the toy is too basic or too advanced for your baby, she will not get much enjoyment from it and could actually injure herself. Your baby may like playing with a toy made for a 2-year-old. However, it may not be safe for her to do so
- A baby will enjoy a toy that stimulates one or more of his senses. A colorful mobile is stimulating to his sight; a musical toy will stimulate hearing
- Make sure that the toy is sturdy and well-made. The paint or finish on a toy must be nontoxic, and there should be no sharp edges or corners
- Choose toys that are washable to prevent bacteria growth--infants put everything into their mouths
- Toys that are too small or have small, removable parts present a significant choking risk
- Toys that have strings or ribbons longer than 6 inches are unsafe for your baby due to the risk of strangulation
- Make sure that all stuffed animals are safe. The eyes must not be made of small pieces that can be pulled or chewed off. Be sure the stuffed animal has no loose wires and strings and that it is well made
- 1 x RC Car
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 6.38||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.