- Length: 75cm/29.5in
- Height: 27cm/10.6in
- Main Rotor Diameter: 78cm/30.7in
- Battery: 11.1V/2400mAh
- ESC: 60A Brushless
- Servo: 17g x 4
- The RC helicopter model with super light weight and high strength composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- Super light weight and high strength aircraft shell provides best protection and attractive shape
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Three-channel full transmitter allows the RC helicopter model moves up, down, left, right, forward, backward, hovering
- The balance beam and blades are made of flexible material of the remote control helicopter for kids
- Colorful light of the RC helicopter model for night flying visibility
- Fully assemble ready to fly, easy to fly
- Super light-weight and strength electric helicopter aircraft shell with fancy finishes detailing, provides best protection and attractive shape
- The glider aircraft with super light weight and high strength composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- In particular tail and undercarriage designed to be easily achieved progress, from top to bottom, left and other basic manipulation
- Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the RC helicopter model fly more efficiency and smooth
- Best workmanship and high quality material, this helicopter aircraft is durable for a long time use
How to Fly a Remote Controlled Airplane:
- Flying a remote controlled airplane is easy, provided you have the right airplane and the right approach. Buy a beginner-friendly airplane, fly cautiously, and choose a good field to fly in. You will have a great and, hopefully, crash-free time
- Select the right airplane. It should be either a glider or an electric-powered beginner model. It should have wings in a high position on the body. This will make it slower, more stable, and easier to fly
- Get an airplane with a 3-channel control if possible. Many airplanes have separate controls for the ailerons and the rudder. A 3 channel remote controlled airplane will control both at the same time, making your job easier
- Understand the controls. An airplane will have controls for throttle, elevators, ailerons, and rudder. The throttle changes the speed, the elevators move the plane up or down, the ailerons bank the plane during a turn, and the rudder turns the plane
- Understand stalling. The airplane needs a certain speed to generate life from the wings. If it goes too slowly or tries to climb too quickly, your airplane will stall. You don't want this to happen
- Understand how to recover from a stall. Simply lower the elevators slightly and increase the throttle. Once the airplane recovers from the stall, you can level out or start to climb again by raising the elevators
- Select the right field. You want a large area, free of obstructions to fly your remote controlled airplane in. Make sure there is little or no wind when you are first starting
- Launch and land the plane facing into the wind. This is the most stable angle
- When you are taking off, give the plane a good long run. Let it get up to speed before you start to climb
- Climb very gently at first. If you try to take off too steeply, you could stall the plane and crash into the ground
- Once you climb about 30 feet off the ground, turn the plane slowly until it is coming back towards you
- Practice slow and gentle turns, keeping the plane at the same height
- Practice climbs and dives. Don't go up or down too steeply, but observe how the plane behaves when changing altitude
- Don't let the airplane get too far away. Your controller will have a limited range after which it won't work. Also, an airplane that is far off is more difficult to control
- Keep track of time. Many electric RC planes have a short battery life, so be sure to land before the batteries go out. You don't want to run out of power in flight
- Land straight, slow, and gentle. Don't make any turns when landing. Simply pick a long stretch of straight ground, throttle down slightly, and ease the plane down
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't ever fly the airplane directly towards yourself or anyone else. Always leave plenty of room, especially when you are just learning to fly
How to Fly RC Indoor Helicopters:
Some remote control (RC) helicopter models are designed to fly indoors, and don't work quite as well outdoors. Learning to fly one of these helicopters is a good way to start learning how to fly model copters, because there are fewer distractions and obstacles outdoors. How you fly an RC indoor helicopter is a simple process, easy-to-learn with most models of these machines. However, to master flying these toys, you do need to practice.
- Charge the helicopter following the directions for the toy you are using. Most have a charging cable inside the controller that connects to a port on the side of the helicopter. Give the model a few minutes to charge. Usually it will indicate it is ready with an LED
- Unplug the charge cord and power on the helicopter model
- Move the throttle up to power on the main rotor. Move it up slowly until the helicopter lifts off the ground. The higher you move the throttle, the higher your helicopter will fly. Ease the helicopter into an easy hover
- Adjust the trim of the helicopter. If the helicopter is spinning to the left or right, adjust the trim in the opposite direction. If your helicopter turns to the right, adjust the trim to the left.
- Use the control stick to direct the helicopter's flight. When you tilt the stick to the left, the helicopter will turn left, when you tilt it to the right, the copter flies right. These aircraft respond best to light, easy motions. Use controlled movements instead of jerking the controls around
- Land the helicopter by slowly easing the throttle back down until the helicopter touches down on the ground. Then, shut off the throttle and power down the controller and the helicopter
Tips & Warnings:
- Learn to fly with another experienced person, if possible. Try a few short, easy flights as you learn how to handle and control the helicopter before you really take the vehicle on more complicated adventures
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
Spec Age Range 14 Years & Up Brand ART-TECH Size Medium
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 327.84||AU$ 320.66||AU$ 313.49||AU$ 303.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on11-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: This thing is awesome! I bought it for a friend for his birthday and he couldn't put it down. His kids of course also wanted to play with it and on the first day there was already a crack in one of the wings but we just put a piece of scotch tape on it and it flew as if nothing had happened. It was quite the show stealer at all the parties we went to.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excellent details make the RC Helicopter Model more elegant! I'm surly my kids will love this Helicopter Model! Fast delivery than I expected!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for a friend of mine and I have a different brand of same kind. When I flew this, I realized that the control is much easier to manage and it goes further distance than mine.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a precision flying machine and really not a toy, though older kids can easily play with it, right out of the box. Very durable.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fun little toy and almost unbreakable crashed it hard time after time and it keeps on going best money I’ve spent
Was this review helpful?