Customers Also Bought
- Unique and vivid design will make you experience quite different feeling
- The tank toy is provided with two 2200mA battery and two chargers
- The remote control tank is helpful to develop kids' mind
- It is easy and simple operate
- Remote control of plastic toy is available in close distance
- Wonderful gift for your kids
- Gun Barrel Length: 4.3cm/1.7in
- Material: Plastic & Steel & Zinc Alloy & Aluminum Alloy
- Cruisingability: About 20-40 minutes per battery
- With true tank design, you will feel very excited and wonderful while playing the tank toy
- High performance of ground grip of the tire allows the car model can run on different terrain
- This remote control tank can provide the best handling, most durable, and easiest to drive off road
- With the remote control in your hand, you can control the moving of the tank toy by yourself
- Adopting excellent technology, you will see the turret moving up and down, and hear the imitation sound produced from the tank toy
How to Make a Paper Army Tank?
- A paper airplane is nothing compared to this paper army tank. It's a great craft for kids and even for people who are just bored at the office. Finish it off with plastic soldiers for an afternoon full of imagination.
- Cut your paper so its 2 inches wide and 10 inches long. Keep the extra that you cut off because you'll use some of it on your tank.
- Fold the top left corner over, like you would if you were book marking a page in a book. Unlike a bookmark, though, you should fold until the end of your corner reaches the end of the other side. Unfold this corner and notice the crease you created. Repeat this step for all the other corners. When you're done, you should have an "X" creased on the top and the bottom.
- Collapse the sides of each "X" to create triangles. You should have one triangle on the top and one triangle on the bottom.
- Grab the right corner of the top triangle. Fold that corner up to create a flap that touches the top of the triangle. Repeat with the left side.
- Turn your paper around so the bottom triangle is now on top. Fold the right corner of that triangle over on top of the left corner. Create a flap similar to the other side, except this flap will be folded down instead of up. Repeat on the left side to create the shape of a diamond.
- Bend your paper like a circle until both ends of the paper meet. The triangles should interlock together using the flaps that you just created. Lightly push down on the paper to create an oval. If you look at it, your paper will look similar to the shape of an army tank.
- Add the finishing touch. Using the extra paper you cut off before, cut a rectangle that is 1 inch by 2 inches. Roll it up into a tube and insert it in the top of your army tank in place of the gun.
- 1 x Remote Control Tank
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Smoke Agent
- 1 x Decoration
- 1 x Small Part
Spec Condition New Size 4.3cm/1.7in(Gun Barrel Length) Features Features Unique and vivid design will make you experience quite different feeling
The tank toy is provided with two 2200mA battery and two chargers
The remote control tank is helpful to devel
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tank
1 x Remote Control
1 x Rehargeable Battery
1 x Charger
1 x Smoke Agent
1 x Decoration
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 189.31||USD$ 184.79||USD$ 180.26||USD$ 174.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on10-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Kids love the plastic toy a lot and the spring roll mechanism works great. Very nice looking toy tank. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: My son likes the remote control tank very much. Every day, he played the tank toy in living room after school. He is very interested in tank.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: The tank toy is durable and attractive. However, the gun turrets turn only slightly, limiting the movement of a tank's gun to a forward position. Any other toy tank I've ever seen had a turret that swiveled 360 degrees.
Was this review helpful?