Customers Also Bought
- Full frame and concise designs make you fashion
- This full frame reading glasses helps readers to see clear and reduces reflective glare
- Smudge resistant and easy to keep clean, it is hard to get these glasses dirty
- Protect your eye from dust as well as relieve the eye fatigue
- Made of high quality material, durable enough for long time using
- The Cheap Reading Glasses is sure to be a perfect gift for you or some one special
- Give you better vision over the course of a day
- The full frame reading glasses will not cause chromatic aberration
- The lens is with good light transmission, bright and healthy to the eyes
- One free size fits most people
- Lens Material: Resin
- Full Frame design reading glasses
- Protect your eye from dust as well as relieve the eye fatigue
- Comes with portable glasses case
- This compact reading glasses can give you better vision over the course of a day
How to Measure:
- Use ultrasonic cleaning to shake out the dust
- Twist off the screw, take off the lens and use professional cloth or paper to clean
- Do not use cosmetics, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame faded
- Gently folding the eyeglass frame from the left
- Do not take off eyeglass with a single hand, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame deformation
- Do not put the eyeglass frame under the sunshine for a long time
- Do not put the convex lens downward
- Cover the eyeglass with cloth when you not use and put into the glasses case
Reading Glasses Types:
Reading glasses are simply magnifying lenses that make objects larger. But there are several different ways to accomplish this goal, so you can choose from a number of different types of reading glasses depending on your lifestyle and needs.
Full-eye and half-eye reading glasses
- There are many different types of reading glasses, but the first most important choice is whether you want a full frame or a half-eye. Full frame reading glasses look like regular eyeglasses, with a frame that goes all the way around the lens, and the lenses sit directly in front of your eyes. Full-eye reading glasses are good when you spend a long time concentrating on material close-up. When you look up from reading, objects in the distance appear blurry.
- Half-eye reading glasses are flat on the top of the frame, and are designed to sit down on your nose so that you look down through the lens when reading. When you look up, you look through air over the lenses, not through a lens so objects in the distance are not blurry. You can see our selection of full-eye and half-eye reading glasses by going to our Frame Search page.
Full frame, half-frame, and rimless reading glasses
- Just like regular eyeglasses, reading glasses are available with a full frame, with a half-frame, and as no-frame rimless reading glasses. Follow this link to learn more about eyeglass frames. Half-frame reading glasses and rimless reading glasses are practical because it is easier to look over the top of the frame when switching from close-up to distance viewing. You can see our selection of full-frame reading glasses , half-frame reading glasses, and rimless reading glasses by going to our Frame Search page.
- Rimless reading glasses are very practical because your eye does not have negotiate around the frame around the lens. The edge of the lens obstructs your vision much less than an eyeglass frame does. Follow this link to read more about rimless eyeglasses.
Bifocal and no-line reading glasses
- Stock reading glasses are available in a bifocal style, in which there is a line that separates the lower reading lens from the upper clear lens. No-line reading glasses perform the same function, but there is no visible line between the two lens viewing areas. As you move your eyes down from the upper half, the magnification increases slowly allowing you to see better at different close up distances.
- Reading glasses with tinted lenses are designed so that you can read in bright light conditions. For reading in the sun, many people wear regular sunglasses with contact lenses underneath. Or you can wear regular sunglasses with stick on magnifiers.
Folding reading glasses
- Folding reading glasses are designed to take up less space in your pocket or purse. There are many different designs of folding reading glasses. Some called pen readers or tube readers are reading glasses that fold into a little tube, that you can drop in your pocket. The tube helps to protect the reading glasses from getting crushed. The oldest and best quality folding reading glasses are called Slim Fold reading glasses.
- 1 x Reading Glasses
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.06||USD$ 9.33||USD$ 8.61||USD$ 7.65||USD$ 7.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?