Customers Also Bought
- Bridge Width: 2.0cm / 0.8in
- Legs Length: 13.5cm / 5.3in
- Total Width: 13.3cm / 5.2in
- Lens Size: 4.8 x 2.6cm / 1.9 x 1.0in (W x H)
- Lens Interpupillary Distance: 6.2cm / 2.4in
- Case Size: 15.2 x 3.6 x 2.3cm / 6.0 x 1.4 x 0.9in (L x W x H)
- These Unisex Reading Glasses are designed for the on-the-go lifestyle with ultimate portability and convenience
- Made of durable, lightweight and attractive material for convenient use
- Magnify nearby images to reduce strain on your eyes
- Aid in reading if you wear contacts or have had refractive surgery
- Simple design Rim Reading Glasses is perfect in your pocket, handbag, or travel kit
- Miniature design allows you to keep your readers right in pocket, handbag, or travel kit
- These folding glasses are designed for the on-the-go lifestyle with ultimate portability and convenience
- Aid in reading if you wear contacts or have had refractive surgery, simple design is perfect in your pocket, handbag, or travel kit
How to Know What Strength Reading Glasses You Need:
- Consider going to an optometrist or ophthalmologist to get prescription reading glasses. Most people require slightly different lenses for each eye. Over-the-counter reading glasses do not correct for eye differences or common vision problems such as astigmatism. These one-size-fits-all lenses can cause eyestrain and even headaches
- Pick out a pair of glasses at a strength you think might be right. Reading glasses in pharmacies are usually sorted by strength. Don't worry about finding a pair you like yet--as long as it fits you reasonably well, it will do for the moment
- Get a magazine from the magazine rack or a book from the checkout aisle and hold it the way you usually do when you read. If you like to read lying in bed with your book right in your face, for example, hold it right in your face. Try reading it and notice if the words are blurry
- Try on a stronger pair of reading glasses. Are they better or worse than the first pair? If they are better, try on an even stronger pair. If they are worse, try on a weaker pair. For example, if your first reading glasses had a strength of 1.00, try 1.25 glasses. If they work even better, try 1.50. Keep trying on new glasses until you find the best strength for you
- Once you find the right strength of reading glasses, pick out a style you like. Reading glasses come in full-frame styles, which cover your whole field of vision, and half-frame ones, which only cover the bottom. Full-frame are great for looking at things very close up, but they don't let you look into the distance clearly. If you are going to be switching your focus between near and far objects, get the half-frame glasses. If you are only going to be concentrating on what is right in front of your nose, use full-frame ones
- 1 x Reading Glasses
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.33||USD$ 20.03||USD$ 17.72||USD$ 14.65||USD$ 14.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.