Customers Also Bought
- The rear view system has 7.0inch screen
- This rear view system will help you to have a back view to park your car
- This car camera is particularly essential for new drivers
- With this car camera, your driving time would be eased greatly
- This rearview mirror monitor is made of good material, which is durable to use for a long time
- Each detail in this rear view system precisely-made
- Screen Size: 7.0inch
- This rear view system is exquisite in appearance and clear in image showing
- Ingenious system applied in this car camera would reward you clear vision back of your car when reserving it
- The buttons on the rearview mirror monitor make it easy to operate
- The back of the rear view system is also precisely made and designed
- The car camera is made of good material, which is eco-friendly and durable
- The rear view system could be operated with the remote controller easily
- This rear view system is easy to be installed into your car
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots, dark areas or in places where children might be running around. You can install as many of these cameras as you want, though one or two is usually enough
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't rely solely on the rear-view camera when backing up. Use it as a supplementary aid
- You must have the rear-view monitor set up and installed correctly to receive the video signal from the rear-view camera
- Don't install the camera (or any electrical device) with the battery connected, or you'll risk a severe electric shock
How to Connect a Rear View Camera:
- Remove the plastic or carpet panel on the inside of the trunk behind the license plate and below the trunk lid. If your vehicle is an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or something similar, expose the innards inside the tailgate
- Mount the camera. Remove the two license plate bolts and insert them through the camera bolt holes and back onto the car. Use the license plate light hole to push the wiring through to the trunk
- Run the red and white cable from the camera you have mounted on the license plate frame to a reversing light housing inside the vehicle. The license plate light can provide a convenient hole, or simply drill a new hole and weatherize it with a grommet
- Trim and strip 1/4 inch of plastic sheathing off the end of the wire at the reversing light housing
- Identify the vehicle wires that provide power to the reversing lights. Identify them by tracing the wiring back from the reversing light bulb connector. Strip 1/4- inch of plastic sheathing off the wire. This should be at a convenient, easy to reach location--the middle is fine. Wrap the camera wires around the reversing light wires, match red to red and black to black. Seal with electrical tape
- Attach the display monitor to a convenient position on the dashboard. Use the included hook and loop tape. Plug the power supply from the display monitor into the cigarette lighter plug on the vehicle's dashboard
- Test and then replace the plastic or carpet panel
- 1 x Digital TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x Support
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.55||USD$ 17.38||USD$ 17.21||USD$ 16.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.