Customers Also Bought
1/4 Color CCD
PAL/NTSC(PAL: 720H x 576V)(NTSC: 720H x 480V)
680H x 512V
Total number of pixels
0.05Lux at F1.2
1 Vp- p 75ohm
More than 45db
1/50 to 1/100000 sec
2.0/3.8 mm lens, 180˚/60˚ wide angle of view
-4˚F ~ +12˚F(-20˚C ~ +50˚C)
-40˚F~ +176˚F(-40˚C ~ +80˚C)
- The reflection of a car camera is horizontally flipped so that it produces a mirrored image
- This is essential because the driver and the car camera are in opposite positions
- The rear view car camera display is usually wired to automatically sense when the transmission is set in reverse, and it shows the rear view while the car is in reverse
- The surveillance camera usually does permit the camera to view a continuous horizontal view from one corner, behind the car, to another
- The wired camera comes with great effect
- The camera enable drivers to see objects and people directly behind their vehicles
- Rear-view camera is also generally mounted at a downward angle
- Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots
How to Install Car Security Systems:
- Go to the local market where you get all the accessories for your car and look for car alarms. Car security alarms usually include parts like siren, motion sensors, universal lock, glass-break sensors, auto lock, etc
- Gather necessary materials like drill, screws and screwdrivers, duct tape, solder, testing bulb, etc
- Place the car alarm siren on top of a solid metal surface and then drill a hole to pass the wires coming out of the siren into the compartment area of the car.
- The next thing will be to power up the siren; this can be done by connecting the siren wires to the car battery
- Place a fuse on the power cable close to the battery. The size of the fuse may vary; refer to the installation manual
- Install the shock sensor as shown in the installation manual. The best place to install it can be under the dash. It will help in detecting the front and rear shocks equally
- Place the LED indicators on the dash by drilling a hole on it, passing the LED cables through the opening and putting the two-sided mounting tape at the backside of the indicator and then positioning on top of the hole created on the dash
- Install other security accessories such as auto lock, door lock, window lock, etc and then test the performance of the clock
How to Install a Camera on Your Car:
- Attach the display panel to the dashboard using the supplied hook and loop tape. The kit comes with an alcohol pad that you should use to wipe the spot you're attaching the tape. Don't skip this part--heat and vibration make cars an unforgiving environment for hook and loop tape, so the tape needs all the help it can get. Insert the power cable into the cigarette lighter receptacle
- Identify a convenient hole to run the cable between the camera and the interior of the car. The license plate frame light is a good call---you'll use the license plate bolts to hold the camera in place anyway. Run the wires into the car and along to the rear lighting housing
- Take the license plate bolts off the car and remove the license plate. Insert the bolts through the camera bolt holes, through the license plate and replace the bolts, along with the now-attached camera and license plates, onto the car
- Strip about 1/4 inch off the two cables that run into the reversing light. Make the incision in a convenient, easily accessible spot. Match the colors and wrap the ends of the camera cables around your new bare patches on the reversing light cables and seal with tape
- Test by placing the car in reverse and viewing the monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 2 x Extended Line
- 4 x screws
- 1 x Wrench
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 110.95||USD$ 108.40||USD$ 105.85||USD$ 102.45||USD$ 102.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.