Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS OV7949/OV7950
- TV System: -OV7949: PAL/-OV7950: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: -OV7949 PAL: 628x586/-OV7950 NTSC: 656x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Line
- Sensing Area: -OV7949(PAL): 5.961x4.276mm/-OV7950(NTSC): 4.08x3.102mm
- Shutter Speed: -OV7949(PAL): 1/50-12μs/-OV7950(NTSC): 1/60-20μs
- Video Output: RCA Connector, 1.0VP,75ohm
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -20-70 degree C, RH95%MAX
- Storage Temperature: -40-80 degree C, RH95%MAX
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 4.3inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Video: 2CH AV input auto switch reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC Auto Switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 960x468
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Enivronment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 Centigrade
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 Centigrade
- The rear view camera is easy to install
- The illumination is super low
- Excellent resolution also follows with this rear view camera
- The rear view camera allows you to watch clearly when you need parking
- LCD Size: 12 x 7.5 x 1.5cm/4.7 x 3.0 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- This 4.3 TFT LCD Car Reversing Color 420TV Line Rear View Camera Security System will help you to have a back view to park your car
- Car Reversing Color 420TV Line Rear View Camera Security System with 4.3 TFT LCD contains Car Rear View Camera and Monitor Security Systems, Car Special Parking Assistant System Consist of 4.3 Inch TFT LCD Rear View Car reverse Color Camera Monitor, 960 x 468 Pixels, 4:3 Display Format, 420 TV Line Car Security Color Camera, PAL: 628x586, NTSC: 656x492 Effective Pixels
- This camera rear view is made of good material and durable to use a long time for car owners
- It will give you a hand to park your car, it is useable for new drivers. This rear view camera is a good gift to new drivers
Size in Detail:
How to Install a Rear-View Monitor in Your Car:
A rear-view monitor shows you what your rear-view camera records. Together these devices are a tremendous help when you must back out from tight spaces or dim areas. Here's how to install a rear-view monitor
- Open the hood of your vehicle and disconnect the battery cables. Remove both the positive and negative cables before starting installation
- Decide where you want to mount the rear-view monitor in your car. Most monitors fit over the rearview mirror
- Install the rear-view monitor in the housing that came with it. Adjust the monitor so that you'll be able to see the screen while you are backing up. You may need to adjust the screws in the housing so the monitor will sit properl
- Mount the rear-view monitor (in its housing) above the rearview mirror. You can attach the monitor housing to the windshield with double-sided tape. If the unit didn't come with double-sided tape, buy some at an auto parts stor
- Route the monitor cable to the A/V control module, which must be connected to the rear-view camera. See the installation instructions for these parts. You can use a coat hanger to route the monitor cable
- Connect the monitor cable to the "out" port of the A/V control module. Make sure the cable is connected securely or the video signal will not transfer properly
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor will come on if you've installed the monitor properly
- You will need to install an A/V control module and a rear-view camera before installing the rear-view monitor
- Always look behind you while backing up. The rear-view monitor can supplement, but cannot replace, your own eyes
- Don't install any electrical devices in your car with the battery connected. Ignoring this rule could result in a serious electric shock
- 1 x Digital TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Color CMOS OV Car Camera
- 1 x 5M Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.06||USD$ 32.89||USD$ 31.72||USD$ 30.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.