Customers Also Bought
- Minimum IIIuminance: 0.1Lux
- Working voltage: 10-15V
- Scanning Mode: PAL:625Lines.60Field/sec, NTSC:525Lines.60Field/sec
- Waterproof level: IP67/68
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Visual Angle: 170°
- Image Sensor: Coms1/4
- Power: 120WA/12V 0.8W
- Lens: F.135/170
- SNR: ≥48dB
- Operation Temperature: -30°C ~ +85°C
- Video Output Signal: 1.0VPP
- The car camera is rightly under the license plate lamp, used to replace license plate lamp of the car
- This car rear view system will prevent you from unnecessary loss or troubles while driving in reverse by avoiding children, traffic, pedestrians, toys, and pets
- This rear view system adopts highlight patch LED lamps, restoring the effect of license plate lamp to the largest degree
- The rear view system is with delicate design, stable performance, clear picture and excellent color effect
- Anti-glare blue mirror of this car rearview mirror monitor makes safer driving
- Small and lightweight enough that you can carry this LSD car rear view monitor everywhere for instant video play: CCTV camera or even video games
- This car rear view system is easy to install without damaging any parts of the car
- By installing this car rear view monitor, you will avoid some unnecessary loss or troubles while driving in reverse
- Car rear view monitor is designed with high technology and new notion
- Small and lightweight size makes you easily carry this car rear view monitor everywhere
- This rear view monitor is of exquisite & clear image without radiation
- An electrical lead is attached to the system to get power without destroying the original structures of the car
How to Choose a Car Rear View Back up Camera System:
A car rear view camera backup system is a driving aid that is comprised of two parts: A camera that attaches to your vehicle's bumper, and a screen that is mounted on your dashboard displaying the camera's video feed. This particular driving aid is helpful in tricky backup situations, such as parallel parking, offering more visibility while decreasing the likelihood of backing into something. Many models are available online, and you should choose the one best suited to your needs
- Determine how much you want to spend, which will narrow down how many different models you need to analyze
- Locate a local seller, such as an auto store. Look at the models they have available; some may be hooked up to a power source so you can check the camera and screen quality. Ask a worker or salesperson about the devices, which he recommends and why. Consider the camera's low-light ability, and whether or not it's equipped with infrared LEDs to help illuminate objects at nighttime. Also consider the camera's field of view; some cameras have a very small field of view, while others are equipped with ultrawide lenses that show a much larger area. Choose a matte LCD screen over a glossy screen if possible; glossy screens are hard to see in direct sunlight
- Consult with online guides, forums and experts if you aren't satisfied with the models available from your local auto store. Compare and contrast models with each other, paying attention to the specific features you want, such as an extended warranty or large screen. Read reviews, and stay away from models with a lot of negative press and upset customers
- Purchase the model that you feel is best for your needs within your budget range
Tips & Warnings
- Get a full warranty if you can afford it; the camera could be damaged in a fender-bender and may not be covered by insurance
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots, dark areas or in places where children might be running around. You can install as many of these cameras as you want, though one or two is usually enough
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
Tips & Warnings
- Don't rely solely on the rear-view camera when backing up. Use it as a supplementary aid
- You must have the rear-view monitor set up and installed correctly to receive the video signal from the rear-view camera
- Don't install the camera (or any electrical device) with the battery connected, or you'll risk a severe electric shock
- 1 x Car Rear View Monitor
- 1 x RCA Power Line
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 1.5m Power Line
- 1 x 6m Camera Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 64.59||USD$ 62.77||USD$ 60.95||USD$ 58.53||USD$ 58.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.