Customers Also Bought
- Screen Dimensions: 10.2inch
- Resolution: 800(W) x RGB x 256(H)
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Power: DC 12V
- Consumption: 12W
- Video: Two Way Video Input
- The operate mode of the rearview mirror monitor is "touch screen key and remote control"
- The rear view system has succeeded in cutting out the dazzling light that hits your eyes and harmful ultra-violet rays
- With the car camera, the glare from headlights approaching from the rear as well as normal light could be cut out
- The feature of the rear view system is "nine display mode rearview back system"
- Ultra thin designed shape, the rearview mirror monitor could fit on almost all vehicles
- This rear view system would offer you safe driving time
- This rear view system features "nine display mode rearview back system"
- The resolution of this car camera is 800(W) x RGB x 256(H)
- This car camera has 10.2inch screen, which is clear enough to show the image
- This rear view system could be operated with the remote control easily
- This rearview mirror monitor is easy to be installed into your car
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots, dark areas or in places where children might be running around. You can install as many of these cameras as you want, though one or two is usually enough
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't rely solely on the rear-view camera when backing up. Use it as a supplementary aid
- You must have the rear-view monitor set up and installed correctly to receive the video signal from the rear-view camera
- Don't install the camera (or any electrical device) with the battery connected, or you'll risk a severe electric shock
How to Connect a Rear View Camera:
- Remove the plastic or carpet panel on the inside of the trunk behind the license plate and below the trunk lid. If your vehicle is an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or something similar, expose the innards inside the tailgate
- Mount the camera. Remove the two license plate bolts and insert them through the camera bolt holes and back onto the car. Use the license plate light hole to push the wiring through to the trunk
- Run the red and white cable from the camera you have mounted on the license plate frame to a reversing light housing inside the vehicle. The license plate light can provide a convenient hole, or simply drill a new hole and weatherize it with a grommet
- Trim and strip 1/4 inch of plastic sheathing off the end of the wire at the reversing light housing
- Identify the vehicle wires that provide power to the reversing lights. Identify them by tracing the wiring back from the reversing light bulb connector. Strip 1/4- inch of plastic sheathing off the wire. This should be at a convenient, easy to reach location--the middle is fine. Wrap the camera wires around the reversing light wires, match red to red and black to black. Seal with electrical tape
- Attach the display monitor to a convenient position on the dashboard. Use the included hook and loop tape. Plug the power supply from the display monitor into the cigarette lighter plug on the vehicle's dashboard
- Test and then replace the plastic or carpet panel
- 1 x LCD Rearview Mirror
- 1 x Data Link
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.87||USD$ 58.19||USD$ 56.50||USD$ 54.25||USD$ 54.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?