Customers Also Bought
- 2.4MHz 2.4" TFT LCD Wireless Receiver DVR and Camera for sending AV and remote control IR signals
- Camera in one room and on your DVR screen see and hear what is going on.
- You remotely control up to 2 different devices from the receiving set for easy viewing and controlling
- This system can be applied to almost any ambience
- Easy set up and portability this tiny wireless color camera transmits
- This camera great for covert operations, nanny cams, room surveillance etc
- Video Size: VGA(640 x 480), QVGA(320 x 240)
- Motion Detection: MPEG-4 single audio
- Memorizer: Built-in memory (about 59MB), MicroSD(TF) Card, support Max 16GB
- Wireless Receiving: 8 channel
- LCD: 2.4in 480 x 234dot
- AV Output: Single audio channel, video output
- AV Input: Single audio channel, video input, battery voltage output
- USB Interface: USB2.0
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 3.7V
- Power Adapter Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Adapter Output: DC 5V/1A
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- Speaker: Single audio
- Work Temperature: 0~40℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃--60℃
- Size: 215 x 150 x 40mm / 8.5 x 5.9 x 1.6in (L x W x H)
- It is an outstanding masterpiece in minimalist design
- A great tool for anyone with amateur or professional spying needs
- 2.4MHz 2.4" TFT LCD Wireless Receiver DVR and Camera for sending AV and remote control IR signals
How to Use a DVR With a Video Camera:
- Check the back of each component to identify compatible audio/video jacks for connecting the equipment. A USB or Firewire cable provides the simplest connection between a digital video camera and DVR. For some cameras, a USB-to-composite cable adapter may be required and is available at electronics stores. The adapter has a USB plug on one end for connecting to the camera and composite AV plugs on the other for hooking up to the DVR. An example is linked in the reference section..
- Connect the USB plug to the AV OUT jack on the camera and connect the other end of the cable to the DVR's AV IN jacks. For a straight USB-to-USB connection, simply plug the cables into the appropriate jacks on each component. When using an adapter, connect the USB plug to the camera and match the red, white and yellow plugs on the other end of the adapter to the color-coded AV IN jacks on the DVR. Red connects to the right audio channel, white to the left channel and yellow to the video jack.
- Switch the camera to playback by pressing the setting button, usually found on the side or top of the camera. The switch toggles between recording with the camera and playing back captured footage.
- Set the input on the DVR to the set of jacks connecting it to the camera. For example, if the camera is connected to Input 1 (sometimes labeled L1), set the DVR to that input.
- Press the Play button on the camera and the Record button on the DVR to copy the AV content on the camera to the DVR. The time required for recording depends on the length of the content being copied.
- Set the video camera in the camera position without pressing Record on the camera. In this setting, the user should be able to see images through the viewfinder without actually recording to the camera.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or position it toward the desired area for recording.
- Press the Record button on the DVR to capture what the camera sees and hears. This is a useful setup when using the video camera for extended surveillance, because DVRs can typically store five to 10 times as much digital video as a camera.
- The electromagnetic field of the special frequency probably affect the video and audio of this product
- If the static and electromagnetism lead the failure of the data transfer, please cut the connection or restart the application and reconnect and communication cable(USB etc.)
- Please not put this product in the airtight places of bookcase and closet and so or to avoid the danger of electric chock and fire from the exceeded temperature
- During the electrification, please keep good aeration condition for this product
- 1 x DVR
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Power Adapters
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 2 x Buttons
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 131.74||USD$ 127.84||USD$ 123.94||USD$ 118.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.