Customers Also Bought
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal: AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV IN jack
- This unit uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology
- It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3"CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628x582; NTSC: 510x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 2mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C/+14°F~+122°F
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~+85°C/-22°F~+185°F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- 1 x Monitor
- 4 x Cameras
- 5 x Power Adapters
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Remote Controllor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 92.14||USD$ 88.98||USD$ 85.82||USD$ 81.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.