Customers Also Bought
A/V Input Port
A/V Output Ports
Video Input Level
Video Output Level
Audio Input Level
Audio Output Level
IR Transmitting Range
IR Receiving Range
- The 2.4GHz receiver transmitter set has 4 user selectable channels
- The wireless transmitter are capable for stereo audio transmission
- The wireless receiver supports hot plug
- You can find power indicator on this wireless receiver
- This wireless receiver is compatible with DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite STB, digital TV STB and other AV output devices
- It is quite easy to use this wireless receiver
- In this set, you can find a wireless transmitter and a wireless receiver
- You can connect this receiver transmitter set with your TV through the connectors on it
- This receiver transmitter set features good anti interference ability so that you can have clear images
- This wireless receiver transmitter set will offer you 4 user selectable channels
- The wireless transmitter can transfer the signals as quickly as possible
How to Increase Wireless Receiver Signal Strength:
The wireless networking revolution has put computers everywhere -- in coffee shops, bars and even fast food restaurants. A wireless connection consists of two separate components: a broadcasting device and a receiver. The receiver is installed in wireless-capable laptops and desktop computers. These receivers have antennas that pick up the wireless signal from the broadcasting device. Increasing the wireless receiver signal strength is possible with a few simple tips.
- Update the drivers for your wireless receiver card. Navigate to the "Control Panel" (Windows) or "System Preferences" (Mac) and locate the Network Information section. Click on your wireless card and make a note of the manufacturer. Also, note the release version of the driver software, if this information is displayed. Go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your card. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for installation. You may need to reboot when finished
- Move the wireless broadcast unit to a centralized location. If you have a wireless router, for example, place the device in the middle of your house or apartment
- Install a high-gain antenna. The standard antennas that come with wireless cards in laptops and desktops are omni-directional. That means they broadcast equally in all directions. If your router is set in a fixed location in your home or office, you know exactly where the signal is originating. You can purchase external antennas to connect to your wireless receiver that will boost the signal strength
- Upgrade your wireless receiver. Older networks used the 802.11b wireless standard. Newer standards such as 802.11g are at least four times faster. In addition, the 802.11g protocol is backward compatible with older 802.11b wireless devices
- Change the settings on your wireless receiver. This can be done through either the Control Panel (Windows) or System Settings (Mac). In the Properties panel for your wireless receiver, look for a "Roaming Aggressiveness" setting and change to the highest setting.
- Update the firmware on your wireless broadcast station. Go to the manufacturer's website, download the latest drivers and install them according to the instructions. Reboot the router when finished
How to Connect a Wireless Receiver to a Mixing Board:
A wireless receiver obtains the signals given off by a wireless microphone and then send the information into a mixing board. Having the wireless receiver connected to the mixing board is important, otherwise the audio signal is not going to be streamed through the speakers.
- Inspect the wireless receiver to see what kind of audio output you have. More than likely, it will either have an XLR or RCA stereo output. An XLR out is a single, circular cable with three circular connectors inside. A stereo RCA connection is made up of two smaller cables, with one cable being red, the other white
- Plug the cable XLR cable into the XLR port, or the RCA audio cables into the RCA ports, whatever audio connection the wireless receiver has
- Decide what channel you want the wireless receiver connected to on the mixing board. Each channel represents one audio input (such as one channel for the mic, another for a guitar, a third for the bass.) Each line can only control one audio input
- Plug the opposite end of the connection cable into the line-in port above the channel you want to use to control the wireless receiver
- Power on the wireless receiver and the mixing board. The lever at the bottom of the mixing board adjusts the volume for the channel, while the nobs above it adjust the bass, treble and stereo settings (to name a few) of the wireless receivers
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.32||USD$ 36.07||USD$ 34.82||USD$ 33.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?