Customers Also Bought
- This 3.6V Battery Pack is rechargeable, removable
- This Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery can provide longer run time for your phone
- This Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery can get maximum power and longer run times for your toys
- These AAA Batteries are high quality and very convenient
- Rapidly charge up and long cycle life
- This Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery is suitable for high tech gadgets like digital cameras, camcorders, MP3, and photo equipments requiring stable constant current
- Rated Voltage: 3.6 V
- Capacity: 800 mAh
- Battery Type: Ni-MH battery
- Size: 50mm/2in(L)
- 800mAh capacity and high quality rechargeable 3.6V Ni-MH battery
- This 3.6V Battery Pack can provide durable and powerful energy
How to Use NiMH Batteries:
- Use NiMH cells to power any high drain device, such as digital cameras, radios and telephones. Frequency of recharging will not affect the battery's output.
- Avoid using NiMH batteries in low demand or infrequently used devices that have no built-in charger, such as flashlights, remote controls or smoke detectors. NiMH cells have a self-discharge rate of as much as 1 percent per day, so using a conventional or alkaline battery, or a NiCad rechargeable is a better choice in seldom-used electronics.
- Energizer PP3 Battery With Nominal Voltage Of 7.2
- Check the power requirements of devices using 9 Volt (PP3) batteries before choosing a NiMH to power it. NiMH PP3 batteries may have six, seven or eight cells and vary in voltage from 7.2 to 9.6.
- Recharge NiMH cells as soon at the first sign they need charging. If the cells are arranged in series and one cell fully discharges before the rest, the other cells can drive the dead one's chemical reaction in reverse and cause irreversible damage.
- Energizer NiMH Charger
- Use a charger designed for NiMH cells or batteries for recharging. These chargers monitor the batteries' voltage and prevent over- and under-charging.
- NiMH Cells Can Be Recycled--Think Green!
- Dispose of NiMH batteries in your household trash, and take them to a recycling center. They're considered environmentally friendly, but some components can be reused.
Usage and applications:
- Rechargeable batteries are used for automobile starters, portable consumer devices, light vehicles (such as motorized wheelchairs, golf carts, electric bicycles, and electric forklifts), tools, and uninterruptible power supplies. Emerging applications in hybrid electric vehicles and electric vehicles are driving the technology to reduce cost and weight and increase lifetime.
- Normally, new rechargeable batteries have to be charged before use; newer low self-discharge batteries hold their charge for many months, and are supplied charged to about 70% of their rated capacity.
- Grid energy storage applications use rechargeable batteries for load leveling, where they store electric energy for use during peak load periods, and for renewable energy uses, such as storing power generated from photovoltaic arrays during the day to be used at night. By charging batteries during periods of low demand and returning energy to the grid during periods of high electrical demand, load-leveling helps eliminate the need for expensive peaking power plants and helps amortize the cost of generators over more hours of operation.
- The US National Electrical Manufacturers Association has estimated that U.S. demand for rechargeable batteries is growing twice as fast as demand for nonrechargeables
Charging and discharging:
Diagram of the charging of a secondary cell battery
- During charging, the positive active material is oxidized, producing electrons, and the negative material is reduced, consuming electrons. These electrons constitute the current flow in the external circuit. The electrolyte may serve as a simple buffer for ion flow between the electrodes, as in lithium-ion and nickel-cadmium cells, or it may be an active participant in the electrochemical reaction, as in lead-acid cells.
- The energy used to charge rechargeable batteries usually comes from a battery charger using AC mains electricity. Chargers take from a few minutes (rapid chargers) to several hours to charge a battery. Most batteries are capable of being charged far faster than simple battery chargers are capable of; there are chargers that can charge consumer sizes of NiMH batteries in 15 minutes. Fast charges must have multiple ways of detecting full charge (voltage, temperature, etc.) to stop charging before onset of harmful overcharging.
- Rechargeable multi-cell batteries are susceptible to cell damage due to reverse charging if they are fully discharged. Fully integrated battery chargers that optimize the charging current are available.
- Attempting to recharge non-rechargeable batteries with unsuitable equipment may cause battery explosion.
- Flow batteries, used for specialised applications, are recharged by replacing the electrolyte liquid.
- Battery manufacturers' technical notes often refer to VPC; this is volts per cell, and refers to the individual secondary cells that make up the battery. For example, to charge a 12 V battery (containing 6 cells of 2 V each) at 2.3 VPC requires a voltage of 13.8 V across the battery's terminals.
- Non-rechargeable alkaline and zinc-carbon cells output 1.5V when new, but this voltage gradually drops with use. Most NiMH AA and AAA batteries rate their cells at 1.2 V, and can usually be used in equipment designed to use alkaline batteries up to an end-point of 0.9 to 1.2V.
- Subjecting a discharged cell to a current in the direction which tends to discharge it further, rather than charge it, is called reverse charging; this damages cells. Reverse charging can occur under a number of circumstances, the two most common being:
- When a battery or cell is connected to a charging circuit the wrong way round.
- When a battery made of several cells connected in series is deeply discharged.
- When one cell completely discharges ahead of the rest, the live cells will apply a reverse current to the discharged cell ("cell reversal"). This can happen even to a "weak" cell that is not fully discharged. If the battery drain current is high enough, the weak cell's internal resistance can experience a reverse voltage that is greater than the cell's remaining internal forward voltage. This results in the reversal of the weak cell's polarity while the current is flowing through the cells. This can significantly shortens the life of the affected cell and therefore of the battery. The higher the discharge rate of the battery needs to be, the better matched the cells should be, both in kind of cell and state of charge. In some extreme cases, the reversed cell can begin to emit smoke or catch fire.
- In critical applications using Ni-Cad batteries, such as in aircraft, each cell is individually discharged by connecting a load clip across the terminals of each cell, thereby avoiding cell reversal, then charging the cells in series
Common rechargeable battery types:
- Graph of mass and volume energy densities of several secondary cells
Nickel-cadmium battery (NiCd):
- Created by Waldemar Jungner of Sweden in 1899, based on Thomas Edison's first alkaline battery. Using nickel oxide hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. Cadmium is a toxic element, and was banned for most uses by the European Union in 2004. Nickel-cadmium batteries have been almost completely superseded by nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries.
Nickel-metal hydride battery (NiMH):
- First commercial types were available in 1989. These are now a common consumer and industrial type. The battery has a hydrogen-absorbing alloy for the negative electrode instead of cadmium.
- The technology behind lithium-ion battery has not yet fully reached maturity. However, the batteries are the type of choice in many consumer electronics and have one of the best energy-to-mass ratios and a very slow loss of charge when not in use.
Lithium-ion polymer battery:
- These batteries are light in weight and can be made in any shape desired
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- Do not disassemble or mistreat battery. Do not incinerate. Do not short terminals. Do not expose to high temperatures above 60°C(140°F). Use specified chargers only. Dispose of properly. Do not puncture. Failure to follow. These instructions may present risk of explosion, fire or high temperature or serious injury
- 1 x 3.6V 800mAh AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.73||USD$ 3.50||USD$ 3.30||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 2.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm not a battery expert, but I bought this one year ago, the batteries have been used continuously since then. and they are still going strong. I like them so much that I subsequently ordered more AAA batteries for GPS, flashlights, computer mice, TV controllers, etc., as well as AAA batteries. The best thing I can say about these batteries is that I will be buying them again.
Was this review helpful?
Mme RAULIN Céline
Bought this item on12-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: I think every should think green now. There are lot of green recycle rechargable battery. this Ni-MH Battery is easy to distiguish btwn the regular battery and itself. so you won't through away by mistake. although there are many other branded rechargable, this is still one of the best.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-08-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have been using these amazing batteries for over three years now, and no other rechargeable batteries come anywhere near the performance of these, both in reliability (with all of the other brands I use there is always at least one in the bunch that won't charge after a few uses), and how long they hold the charge. <br/> <br/>Bottom Line: Even if these excellent batteries are more expensive than most, they are well worth it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: These batteries seem to have better life than conventional batteries. Charging time is quite long-coming in at about 7 hours so plan ahead.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: These batteries put all others to shame. They hold their charge longer than any other brand. Over the years, I've found they last longer than any other brand too. While they are not the most powerful batteries available, they are the most stable I've ever used. Not only am I using a superior product, but I am being responsible by decreasing the waste created from the use of alkaline batteries.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: These batteries are fantastic. Other reviewers have been more eloquent about it than I wish to be right now, but my testimony is that I've basically replaced all my batteries around the house with these batteries (with the exception of remote controls and low-drain devices like that.)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: I wouldn't say that I know much about batteries and the way that they work, but these batteries are by far the best rechargable batteries I have ever purchased. I have replaced all of the other rechargeable batteries in my life with the eneloops. They come fully charged in the box, and they can last from six months up to a year on their initial charge straight from the package! I wish they were more readily available in a store, but being an dinodirect prime customer, I don't mind waiting for them to ship. These are a perfect, and are a definite buy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-08-2010
- Other Thoughts: I didn't use it a lot. It seems they are pretty reliable. But the charging time is a bit long, takes several hours to get charged.
Was this review helpful?