Customers Also Bought
- Battery Type: D-12480
- Battery Input Voltage: 12.6V DC
- Battery Output Voltage: 12V DC 4800mAh
- Charger Type: SYD-12V
- Charger Input Voltage: 110-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Charger Output Voltage: 12.6V DC 350mA
- This digital camera li-ion battery can be used for Security CCTV Camera Power Supply
- Because of digital camera battery 's mini designing you can carry it around, and provide power for your camera conveniently
- To reduce the risk of or burns
- Do not attempt to open, disassemble, or service the battery pack
- Do not crush, puncture,short external contacts of dispose of in fire or water above60℃(140)
- Replace only with the battery pack designated for this product
- To avoid the decending capacity, the digital camera battery must not be put away over 1 year
- Away from high temperature, and kept in cool dry place
- Please follow local regulations to deal with used batteries
- This Digital Camera Battery can be used for Security CCTV Camera Power Supply
- 12V 4800mA rechargeable lithium Digital Camera Battery for security CCTV camera power supply D-12480, its mini designing you can carry it around, and provide power for your camera conveniently
Size in Detail:
Safety Issues and Regulation:
- The computer industry's drive to increase battery capacity can test the limits of sensitive components such as the membrane separator, a polyethylene or polypropylene film that is only 20-25 µm thick
- The energy density of lithium batteries has more than doubled since they were introduced in 1991. When the battery is made to contain more material, the separator can undergo stress.
Ingestion and choking hazard:
- Button cell batteries are attractive to small children and often ingested. In very small children, they are a choking hazard. Lithium coin batteries lodged in the esophagus should be removed immediately. Leakage, chemical burns and potential perforation can occur within hours of ingestion.
- Lithium batteries can provide extremely high currents and can discharge very rapidly when short-circuited. Although this is useful in applications where high currents are required, a too-rapid discharge of a lithium battery can result in overheating of the battery, rupture, and even explosion. Lithium-thionyl chloride batteries are particularly susceptible to this type of discharge. Consumer batteries usually incorporate overcurrent or thermal protection or vents in order to prevent explosion.
- Because of the above risks, shipping and carriage of lithium batteries is restricted in some situations, particularly transport of lithium batteries by air.
- The United States Transportation Security Administration announced restrictions effective January 1, 2008 on lithium batteries in checked and carry-on luggage. The rules forbid lithium batteries not installed in a device from checked luggage and restrict them in carry-on luggage by total lithium content.
Lithium batteries and methamphetamine labs:
- Unused lithium batteries provide a convenient source of lithium metal for use as a reducing agent in methamphetamine labs. Some jurisdictions have passed laws to restrict lithium battery sales or asked businesses to make voluntary restrictions in an attempt to help curb the creation of illegal meth labs. For example a newspaper article from January 2004 reports that Wal-Mart stores limit the sale of disposable lithium batteries to three packages in Missouri and four packages in other states. However, the heavy demand for lithium batteries for use in modern, current-hungry devices such as digital cameras conflicts with such restrictions. Via internet retailers, such restrictions can usually be bypassed with little effort.
How to Reverse charging:
- Subjecting a discharged cell to a current in the direction which tends to discharge it further, rather than charge it, is called reverse charging; this damages cells. Reverse charging can occur under a number of circumstances, the two most common being:
- When a battery or cell is connected to a charging circuit the wrong way round.
- When a battery made of several cells connected in series is deeply discharged.
- When one cell completely discharges ahead of the rest, the live cells will apply a reverse current to the discharged cell ("cell reversal"). This can happen even to a "weak" cell that is not fully discharged. If the battery drain current is high enough, the weak cell's internal resistance can experience a reverse voltage that is greater than the cell's remaining internal forward voltage. This results in the reversal of the weak cell's polarity while the current is flowing through the cells. This can significantly shortens the life of the affected cell and therefore of the battery. The higher the discharge rate of the battery needs to be, the better matched the cells should be, both in kind of cell and state of charge. In some extreme cases, the reversed cell can begin to emit smoke or catch fire.
- In critical applications using Ni-Cad batteries, such as in aircraft, each cell is individually discharged by connecting a load clip across the terminals of each cell, thereby avoiding cell reversal, then charging the cells in series
- The technology behind lithium-ion battery has not yet fully reached maturity. However, the batteries are the type of choice in many consumer electronics and have one of the best energy-to-mass ratios and a very slow loss of charge when not in use.
Lithium-ion polymer battery:
- These batteries are light in weight and can be made in any shape desired.
- Look for batteries with a higher milliampere hour (mAh) rating. This refers to the amount of electricity delivered at any given moment. Electronic devices can handle a range of mAh without damaging the device. So as the rechargeable batteries begin to lose power, they do no damage to the device. Batteries with a higher mAh may look exactly like a battery with a lower mAh but typically they cost more.
- Buy the battery charger that suits your needs. In some instances you can purchase the charger and batteries as a package deal, but if you want your battery charger to maintain your rechargeable batteries properly, you may need to pay more for special features.
- Look for a battery charger that recharges a variety of battery sizes. Select a unit that has a reconditioning cycle. This keeps you from overcharging your batteries. Some models do this automatically while others have a switch you must flip to go into reconditioning mode.
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.81||USD$ 15.29||USD$ 14.78||USD$ 14.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.