- Advanced RTOS, H.264 compression, support D1
- Software upgrade via USB
- USB mouse control
- PTZ and network function
- Multi-language versions are selectable
- 8004AP with 15.6 Inch Fixed TFT monitor (China Patent No.200930169158.1)
- Support mobile remote surveillance
- Support network center management system
- Applied in large surveillance area such as bank,supermarket, gas station, factory etc
- Operation System: Embedded Linux
- Compression: H.264
- Video Input/Output: 4 channel BNC input/2 channel BNC output
- Audio Input/Output: 4 channel BNC input/1 channel BNC output
- Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 120 fps (4 x 30 fps) PAL: 100 fps (4 x 25 fps)
- Record Frame Rate: NTSC: 120 fps (4x30 fps) CIF PAL: 100 fps (4x25 fps) CIF
- Record Mode: Manual, schedule, motion detection
- Image Quality: CIF/HD1/D1 selectable
- Record Resolution: NTSC: 352 x 240(CIF) 704 x 240(HD1) 704 x 480(D1) PAL: 352 x 288(CIF) 704 x 288(HD1)704 x 576(D1)
- Playing Mode: 1 channel or 4 channel
- Searching Mode: By time/By event/By channel
- HDD: Support 1TB SATA HDD
- Alarm Input/Output: 4 channel input/1 channel output
- Internet: IE/PPPoE/DDNS
- Remote Control: Yes
- Mouse Control: USB
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- PTZ Control: Yes
- Language Support: Simplified Chinese, English
- Software Upgrade: USB
- Fixed TFT Monitor: 15.6 Inch Fixed TFT monitor
- Mobile Surveillance: Support Symbian s60 v3.0 , Mobile Pocket PC operation system
- Power Supply: 19V/3.42A DC
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Working Humidity: 10%~90%
- Size: 390 x 270 x 200mm/15.34 x 10.63 x 7.87in(L x W x H)
- 4 Channel H.264 HDD Digital Video Recorder
How to Replace a DVR Hard Drive:
- Disconnect your DVR by unplugging any cables connected to it, including the power cable. Remove the screws located on the back of the unit that hold the top cover in place. There are usually two to six of these screws, depending on the model of DVR. Lay these screws in a safe place where they won't get lost, and slide the cover off
- Locate the hard drive. This is a rectangular metal unit that measures 3 1/2 inches wide. It is usually located away from the other hardware, often in its own bracket. There will be two to four screws holding it in place. Remove these, disconnect the cables connected to the drive, and slide it out of the system
- Check the label of the drive to see if it is IDE or SATA. It will say which one of the two interfaces it uses. Any replacement desktop hard drive of the same interface type will work in your DVR. Avoid using a laptop drive, because they won't fit and aren't designed for the high-stress environment of video streaming
- Place the new drive into the brackets, and replace the screws that were removed from the old one. Plug the data and power cables into this drive. They will insert the same way they came out of the old one. Once the drive has been installed, put the cover back on the DVR unit, and replace the screws. Hook the DVR back up to the television, and it will be ready to record
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
- 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HDD Digital Video Recorder
General Model SKY-8004B Spec Condition New Type Digital Video Recorder Parameters
Operation System: Embedded Linux
Video Input/Output: 4 channel BNC input/2 channel BNC output
Audio Input/Output: 4 channel BNC input/1 channel BNC output
Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 120 fps (4 x 30 fps) PAL: 100 fps (4 x 25 fps)
Record Frame Rate: NTSC: 120 fps (4x30 fps) CIF PAL: 100 fps (4x25 fps) CIF
Record Mode: Manual, schedule, motion detection
Image Quality: CIF/HD1/D1 selectable
Record Resolution: NTSC: 352 x 240(CIF) 704 x 240(HD1) 704 x 480(D1) PAL: 352 x 288(CIF) 704 x 288(HD1)704 x 576(D1)
Playing Mode: 1 channel or 4 channel
Searching Mode: By time/By event/By channel
HDD: Support 1TB SATA HDD
Alarm Input/Output: 4 channel input/1 channel output
Remote Control: Yes
Mouse Control: USB
USB Port: USB 2.0
PTZ Control: Yes
Language Support: Simplified Chinese, English
Software Upgrade: USB
Fixed TFT Monitor: 15.6 Inch Fixed TFT monitor
Mobile Surveillance: Support Symbian s60 v3.0 , Mobile Pocket PC operation system
Power Supply: 19V/3.42A DC
Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
Working Humidity: 10%~90%
Material Plastic Dimension 390 x 270 x 200mm/15.34 x 10.63 x 7.87in(L x W x H) Features Features Advanced RTOS, H.264 compression, support D1
Software upgrade via USB
USB mouse control
PTZ and network function
Multi-language versions are selectable
8004AP with 15.6 Inch Fixed TFT monitor
Support mobile remote surveillance
Support network center management system
Applied in large surveillance area such as bank,supermarket, gas station, factory etc
Packaging Package Included 1 x 4 Channel H.264 HDD Digital Video Recorder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 373.94||USD$ 356.82||USD$ 339.71||USD$ 316.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?