Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Color
- Picture Element: NTSC:512(H) x 492(V); PAL: 512(H) x 582(V)
- System: NTSC/PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- IR LED: 48PCS
- IR Series Distance: 50M
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00Lux
- Lens: 3.6mm/6mm/8mm/12mm/16mm
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60) ～ 1/100,000 Second
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma: >0.45
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Video Output: ≤1.2Vp-p 75Ω(BNC)
- Power Supply: DC12V <150mA
- Size: 130 x 80mm/5.00 x 3.15in(L x W)
- Support Triplex Operation: record, playback, net transmission
- Video Compression: H.264
- Video System: NTSC / PAL
- Operation System: Linux
- Video Input / Output: BNC 4-channel inputs / 1-channel output
- Audio Compression: 8kHz x 16bit ADPCM
- Audio Input / Output: RCA 4-channel input / 2-channel outputs
- Display Frame Rate: PAL: 100fps / NTSC: 120fps
- Playback Resolution: PAL: CIF(352 x 288), HD1(704 x 288), D1(704 x 576); NTSC: CIF(352 x 240), HD1(704 x 240), D1(704 x 480)
- Total Recording Frame Rate: PAL: 25fps@D1, 50fps@HD1, 100fps@CIF; NTSC: 30 fps @D1, 60fps@HD1, 120fps@CIF
- Recording Mode: Always / schedule / motion detection / sensor triggered
- Recording Pack Time: 15/30/45/60mins selectable
- HDD Interface: Support SATA HDD & USB disk
- Network Interface: RJ45, 10M/100M
- Network Protocol: Support TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNNS, PPPoE
- Network Function: Support to live view with IE (Internet Explorer) & with Mobile phone
- USB2.0: USB mouse, USB disk (backup, upgrade)
- Playback Mode: Normal play, fast forward, fast rewind, frame by frame
- Backup: Backup AVI file via USB flash disk, USB disk
- PTZ Control: Built-in RS485, support PELCO-P & PELCO-D
- Alarm Mode: Motion Detection, Sensor triggered, video loss, HDD error, HDD full
- Senor & Alarm I/O: 4 sensor inputs / 1 alarm output
- Monitor: 7in dash LCD monitor
- Power Supply: DC 12V/5A (power adaptor included)
- Power Consumption: 10~15W
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Size: 230 x 210 x 120mm/9 x 8 x 5in(L x W x H)
- DH9004 is adopted the latest ARM9 processor, it is generated with Linux operation system which provides higher reliability & stability
- The graphic & windows style OSD interface will help you to operate the DVR easier
- The H.264 hardware compression generates high resolution picture & fluent network transmission, and allows to record greater duration with smaller HDD space
- The powerful network function can transfer the video & audio synchronously, and allows 5 accesses via network at the same time
- You will be able to monitor your properties at anytime & anywhere with the mobile phone monitoring function
- The 7in dash LCD monitor will be conveniently for your monitoring
- H.264 real-time high compression, support dual stream network transmission
- Stand-alone Linux2.6 operation system
- Graphics & Windows OSD interface
- With 7in dash LCD monitor
- Support D1, HD1 and CIF recording resolution
- ADPCM audio compression
- Support to operate with USB mouse
- Support remote view with Mobile Phone
- Support to backup & upgrade with USB flash disk
- Support to real-time remote view with IE (Internet Explorer)
- Support to transmit audio via network
- Support PTZ control via built-in RS-485 port
- Selectable packing time for recording files
- Professional 4CH DVR Cameras Security System, well protect your house
- The DVR Cameras Security System supports live monitoring through internet from anywhere
- The CCD Cameras Security System features 1/3 inch SONY Color image sensor, provides HD pictures
Size in Detail:
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- The layman please do not open canopy
- Carefully lightly puts
- Please do cot have to put in the pickup camera moist or easily the place which is drenched by tile rain, or in the moist place operation, once pickup camera
- Wet, please immediately switches off the power source, asks the specialist to service, moist is very easy to damage the pickup camera, moreover is easy to cause the electro acoustical accident
- The clean photograph machine-hour please do not use the intense cleanser
- Please not have to treat the pickup camera the sun, no matter is in the room or outside, please do not have operates
- Side the spotlight either other glare or the reflection please in the stipulation temperature, the humidity and the power source scope operates the pickup camera, please (-10°C~50°C) is lower then 85 in 14F 122F
- 1 x 4-Channel H.264 Triplex Digital Video Recorder with 7in Dash LCD Monitor
- 4 x 1/3in SONY Color Cameras
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 2 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 2 x 30m Power / Video All in One Cables
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 437.06||USD$ 426.28||USD$ 415.50||USD$ 401.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?