Customers Also Bought
- 2.5 inch TFT LCD display
- Support standard NTSC/PAL Video in/out
- Photo(JPGE) and AVI(AVI)
- Supportable OSD
- PIP Display function
- Time display
- Receiver with digital motion detect
- Liugong grid support picture-in-picture playback
- Automatic detection video camera
- Four-channels automatic switch and automatic circulatory function
- Setup motion detect, set sensitivity value
- Detect and playback selectable; supportable six picture display in playback mode
- Support 2.4G wireless receiver (4 channel select: CH1:2414MHZ, CH2:2432MHZ, CH3:2450MHZ, CH4:2468MHZ) and wired A/V out
- 2.5 inch TFT display+4 channel selectableWireless receiver+Motion detect+A/V DVR+Rechargable Li-battery built in
- Support SD card up to 2GB,2GB SD Memory card 23400 pictures 3080 videos
- Support up to 2G SD / MMC memory card
- Including Li-Battery, it works 1 hours contionous play
- Rechargable LI-battery built in for 2-3 hours working time
- Receiver frequency: ISM2400-2483MHZ (4 channel selectable)
- Intermediate frequency: 480MHZ
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85DB
- Demodulation Mode: FM Antenna
- LCD Pixels: 880 x 288
- LCD Size: 2.5 Inch
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Photo Pixels: 640 x 480 VGA
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Pixels: 320 x 240 QVGA
- video Output Level: 0.7-1.2Vp-p@75Ω
- S/N >38DB
- video Input Level: 0.7-1.2Vp-p@75Ω
- SD Card: up to 2GB
- Operating Voltage: 5V/1.5A
- Operating Current: ≦850MA
- Picture Pixels: 640x 480 VGA
- AVI Pixels: 320 x 240 QVGA
- Approved: CE / FCC
- 2.5inch 4 Channel Wireless Digital Motion Audio Recorder
How to Monitor Digital Audio Recording:
Monitoring the sound of digital audio recordings is done in much the same way as monitoring audio recordings. All digital recorders will have an analog output, allowing you to monitor with headphones or speakers. Monitoring levels into a digital audio recorder is a little different than monitoring analog recording levels. We will discuss those slight differences below
- Monitoring of the sound of a digital recorder on playback can be done with either headphones or speakers. The easiest way is to connect your headphone plug to the headphone jack of the output on the digital audio device. You may need a mini-plug to ¼ inch stereo headphone adapter if your headphone jack is mini-plug and the digital audio device has a ¼ inch stereo output port
- Monitoring an audio source with speakers connected to a digital audio device will require amplification of some kind. Most, if not all manufactured digital audio recorders do not contain an amplifier. The easiest way to monitor with speakers is using self-powered speakers (speakers with a built-in amplifier). Self-powered speakers range in price from thousands of dollars to just a few dollars a pair. The simple add-on computer speakers many computers use as external speakers are self-powered speakers. In general, the more expensive the self-powered speakers, the better the sound fidelity. Another option is to use an amplifier or tuner/amplifier combination connected to a speaker system. Digital audio devices, with the proper cables, can easily be connected to a home stereo system for monitoring
- If you are connecting self-powered speakers to your digital audio device, the most common connection will be made with a mini-plug that is cabled to the speakers. You may need a ¼ inch stereo to mini-plug adapter if your headphone jack is ¼ inch stereo and the speakers have a (male) mini-plug prong. On some higher-end self-powered speakers, two ¼ inch mono or XLR connections are used to route the audio from the digital recording device. Digital multi-track audio devices, such as ProTools and M-Audio commonly use these types of connectors. ¼ inch mono or XLR connections require more expensive "balanced" self-powered speakers, also known as "near-field" or "self-powered" monitors
- Monitoring levels into a digital audio recording device requires slightly different attention to the input levels than monitoring analog audio recording. Digital audio signals do not have the same characteristics of 'saturation' that analog audio signals do. On analog signals, it's much more important to carefully pay attention to the range in the input levels. Peaking occasionally into the "red zone" on your VU meters on an analog recorder isn't an indication of distortion. In fact, the hotter you record without "over-saturating" the sound, the better your audio quality will be. The danger is that running the signal to high into an analog recorder will result in distortion. On digital, it's best to keep the signal out of the red as much as possible. The signal can always be "normalized" on the digital file. Still, keep in mind that digital signals recorded low on a digital recorder and then normalized are more subject to increased background noise and digital "faceting." So watch those levels on digital recordings, make sure they are not too low and keep them out of the red
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Set of AV IN/OUT Cables
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 123.70||USD$ 120.17||USD$ 116.63||USD$ 111.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.