Customers Also Bought
- Laser Output: <5mW
- Laser Wavelength: Around 650nm
- Operation: Press on and release off, first button is for laser pointer while second for LED
- Power Supply: 3 x LR44 button batteries
- Dimensions: 6cm/2.5in (Length) (clip not included)
- Powerful laser pointer which can be seen over a mile
- Made with 11000 mcd bright LEDs, brighter than normal LEDs
- 10000 hours of LED life-time
- Mini and light weight, great for emergency
- Aluminum body, durable enough
- With clip. You can use it as keychain or clip it at your backpack
Two LED lights and one laser emitter
Put the battery here
One button is for laser pointer, the other one is for LED
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed from the side in moderately or dimly lit conditions.
This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, letting you speak out freely.
The beautiful beam light is extremely suitable for use at night, which can point out the very right position of the star you are looking at. A very good star-pointer
This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel free.
Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide for travel, your best Companion.
Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
This laser can help measure the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance, avoiding going close to the dangerous field.
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When not using it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid causing damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU (the customer) should accept all responsiblity and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam.
- Never point a laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers.
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products.
- Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm.
- Have a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better.
- 1 x 2 in 1 LED & Laser Pointer Flashlight Keychain
- 3 x LR44 Button Size Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.67||USD$ 2.64||USD$ 2.62||USD$ 2.60||USD$ 2.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is it safe to use a laser pointer when playing with cats?
- Well, 5 out of my 6 cats LOVE to chase the dot. Also, my two small dogs go nuts over it as well. Just be careful not to shine it into their eyes, and watch for reflections off of shiny surfaces. Sometimes, when the floor is shiny or very smooth it could reflect and get into their eyed.
- What does a laser pointer do to your eye?
- It burns ur eye cells. not sure how to explain this.. but if it points at ur eye too long, u can go blind. of course, this is only if itz been pointed at ur eyes for hours. for a few seconds, no lasting damage. but u should beat the f*ck out of that *sshole! after a laser has been pointed at ur eyes, u can be dizzy and see weird spots for hours.
- Can I bring a laser pointer on an airplane?
- I would go to the FAA website and see if they have any guidelines listed. I don't see a problem with it as long as you kept in your bag. But...I've been surprised before. Good luck!