Customers Also Bought
- Dimensions: 2.5" (6cm) in length (not include the clip)
- Laser Output: < 5mW
- Laser Wavelength: Around 650nm
- Operation: Press on and release off, first button is for laser pointer, second button is for LED
- Power Supply: 3 x LR44 button size batteries
- Mini and light weight, great for emergency
- Aluminium body and durable
- With clip，you can use it as keychain or clip it at your backpack
- Aluminium body and durable
- You can hang LED Flashlight Keychain on your bag when you climb mountain, in order to enjoy your wonderful outdoor activities, you can hang it on your kettle, tent, or bicycle
- With the unique design, this 2 in 1 LED and red laser pointer can emit a 1000 meters long laser in the test
- There are two buttons on this Laser Flashlight Keychain, one is for laser pointer, and the other is for LED flashlight
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed in moderately to dimly lit conditions.
This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, let you speak out freely.
The beautiful beam light is extreme suitable use at night, which can point out the very right position of the star you are looking. A very good star-pointer.
This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel release.
Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide for your travelling, your best Companion.
Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
This laser can measure you the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance by avoiding going close to the dangerous field.
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When no using it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid causing damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, by purchasing these products YOU (the customer) accept all responsibly and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam.
- Never point a laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult.
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products
- Operates at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm
- Has a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better
- 1 x 2 in 1 LED & Laser Pointer Flashlight Keychain
- 3 x LR44 Button Size Batteries
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.65||USD$ 2.61||USD$ 2.57||USD$ 2.53||USD$ 2.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What type of battery does an flashlight keychain use?
- You can look on the battery itself and see what kind of numbers or letters are on it. They generally tell you what they are. That blueish stuff could be the chemicals that make up the battery. You would also have to clean the compartment of this stuff prior to installing new batteries. Our product is fitting 3 x LR44 button size batteries for you.
- What is different between a laser beam and a flashlight?
- A flashlight will emit polychromatic and unphased, (incoherent), light.
(Many wavelengths and not 'in step')
A lase will emit monochromatic phased, (coherent), light.
(One, (or a very narrow band of), wavelength,
and all 'in step'.)
A laser can be focused much finer and can deliver
a very specific kind of energy to a small point.
The phased light is useful for ultra-fine distance measurement.
Reflected laser light retains its wavelength signature
and can be used for timed pulse distance measurement,
and doppler speed measurement.
- Does pointing a flashlight in your eye have the same effect as pointing a laser in your eye?
- The intensity of a flashlight is far very less than the intensity of laser. The laser light is highly coherent and has a very short wavelength making it extremely powerful than that of flashlight.
Hence flashlight affects your eye less than that of laser.