- What type of battery does an flashlight keychain use?
- You can look on the battery itself and see what kind of numbers or letters are on it. They generally tell you what they are. That blueish stuff could be the chemicals that make up the battery. You would also have to clean the compartment of this stuff prior to installing new batteries. Our product is fitting 3 x LR44 button size batteries for you.
- What is different between a laser beam and a flashlight?
- A flashlight will emit polychromatic and unphased, (incoherent), light.
(Many wavelengths and not 'in step')
A lase will emit monochromatic phased, (coherent), light.
(One, (or a very narrow band of), wavelength,
and all 'in step'.)
A laser can be focused much finer and can deliver
a very specific kind of energy to a small point.
The phased light is useful for ultra-fine distance measurement.
Reflected laser light retains its wavelength signature
and can be used for timed pulse distance measurement,
and doppler speed measurement.
- Does pointing a flashlight in your eye have the same effect as pointing a laser in your eye?
- The intensity of a flashlight is far very less than the intensity of laser. The laser light is highly coherent and has a very short wavelength making it extremely powerful than that of flashlight.
Hence flashlight affects your eye less than that of laser.