Customers Also Bought
- Made up of pen-shape laser pointer and flash memory receiver
- Pen shape laser pointer "R" red laser button for laser on/off control, Page up/down buttons for slide up/down control
- IR flash memory receiver, USB interface, work with any computer with available USB port. With red LED indicates connection status
- Carry bag with stylish design, leatheroid out surface, with zipper, special access for laser pointer and receiver
- Can shoot red laser punctuate facula and slide up/down at a super long distance of 50 feet (15m)
- Compact and stylish design, can be carried with laptop to everywhere
- Ideal for professors, business professionals, lecturers, teachers and students
- Support MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, ACDSee, Website, Acrobat Reader etc
- System support Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98
- Power by 1 x AAA battery
- Output: <1mW
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Dimension: 115 x 18 x 19mm / 4.53 x 0.71 x 0.75 in(L x H x W) (Laser Pointer Pen), 96 x 11 x 23mm / 3.78 x 0.43 x 0.91 in (L x H x W) (Receiver)
- USB Wireless red laser presenter pointer pen, ideal for professors, business professionals, lecturers, teachers and students
- Compact and stylish design, the USB presenter pointer penc an be carried with laptop to everywhere
- The USB presenter pointer pen is powered by one AAA battery, put it here
- Operate the USB presenter pointer pen here on the surface, easy and convenient to use
- The laser of the red laser presenter pointer pen is clearly visible in the darkness
- Plug the receiver into USB port, then the LED indicator will blink
- System auto installation
- Presentation is ready
The Use of Laser Pointers in Presentations
Making a presentation can be daunting. Knowing your audience and the information is one thing, but finding an effective way for communicating that information can be a challenge. One method is using a laser pointer. This visual tool can help guide your audience and keep members' attention. However, like all presentation strategies, use a laser pointer judiciously.
- Guiding Light
- The main use of a laser pointer is to guide the vision of your audience. Pointing the laser at certain figures, statistics or key details can emphasize the takeaway information for colleagues. Ideally, a presentation should include a combination of speech, text and the laser pointer to avoid confusion or missed information. As well as focusing your audience, a laser pointer can focus you, the presenter. You can slow down and focus on one slide and avoid getting ahead of yourself by using the laser pointer to reiterate specific points and as a pause to ask for any questions from your audience.
- Size Matters
- Laser pointers are small, and this makes them an effective aid in presentations. Most laser pointers are no bigger than a small battery, and they can be attached to a key chain so that you know where they are at all times. This relatively small size also allows a presenter to move around a room while still focusing the audience's attention on the screen. The lightweight and hand-held nature of laser pointers allow a presenter to have something to hold onto that is not bulky or attention grabbing. Certain projectors even include a hand-held device that allows for advancing of PowerPoint slides as well as a laser pointer. This option is an elegant solution for managing the presentation while having the ability to highlight specific details.
- When presenting with a laser pointer, consider members of your audience who might be colorblind. By using specific identifiers in your speech--"bottom of the page" or "diagram on the left side"--you include everyone in the presentation. Moving the pointer slowly and holding on certain sections also helps everyone follow the presentation clearly.
- Laser pointers can be hazardous to a person's vision. Lasers should not be pointed directly at the eyes, and watch for reflective surfaces that might redirect the laser back into your audience's vision. As a rule, use the laser pointer only when needed to avoid unnecessary risks.
- 1 x Laser Pointer Pen
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x IR Flash Memory Receiver
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.97||USD$ 7.62||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 6.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.