Customers Also Bought
- Protective Characteristics: the absorption, all-round, without direction request
- Visible Light Transmittance: > 50%
- Protection Waveband: 590nm-690nm
- Protective Wavelength Range: 590nm-690nm
- Material: Resin
- Laser Safety Goggles are 100% brand new laser protection glasses
- These stylish and highly functional Laser Safety Goggles will protect your eyes from excessive laser rays
- Laser Safety Goggles are made of resin durable and high quality material
- Anti-laser, anti-infrared, anti-helium-neon
- Laser Safety Eyewear provides full protection for your eyes from red laser
- Portable and comfortable to wear
- These Laser Safety Glasses offer excellent protection for use in medical and industrial applications
- This sale is a pair of Laser Safety Goggles that can block red laser beam with wavelength from 590nm to 690nm
- These Laser Safety Goggles offer excellent protection for use in medical and industrial applications
How to Fit Safety Goggles:
- Loosen the goggles so they fit easily over your head
- Slip the goggles on, and hold position them correctly on your face
- Tighten the straps by pulling the band through the buckle
- Tighten both straps equally if your goggles use two buckles by adjusting one strap a small amount, then adjusting the opposite strap an equal amount. This will assure a properly balanced fit
- Do not tighten the goggles too much. An ideal fit will hold the goggles snugly against your face to prevent splash damage but will not be so tight that circulation is cut off. If, after a period of wearing the goggles, a deep impression is left in the skin around the goggles or the goggle straps, your fit is too tight and should be adjusted
Selecting Appropriate Laser Eye Protection:
- Laser wavelength
Determine all wavelengths used in your application, to protect against with one pair of laser safety glasses (consider tunable systems or multiple lasers)
- Laser mode
Check your laser output, if it is continuous, pulsed or repetitively pulsed. In case of pulse mode, additionally determine time duration to find out I, R or M type of laser
- Output parameters
For continuous wave lasers check the maximum output power and beam diameter to calculate the power density (W/m2)
For pulsed lasers determine the maximum energy, the beam diameter, and the frequency (if applicable) to calculate the energy density (J/m2) or power density (for M type) to secure most suitable laser safety glasses for your application
- Stability to radiation
This is the minimum power (or energy) density value that the protection filter of set class and must comply with. Find the stability to laser radiation (the adequate for full protection or alignment) entry in the tables - the closest greater value to your calculation. The entry identifies the spectral transmittance, and the optical density (scale number)
- Spectral transmittance and optical density
Spectral transmittanceisthe ratio between the power (or energy) transmitted by the filter and the incident power. The transmittance values, which vary from 10-1 to 10-10 (i.e. optical density from 1 to 10), correspond to ten levels of eye protection: L1 to L10
- The market has a lot of selling glasses, in order to protect your eyes, please go to the reliable shop to buy
- 1 x Laser Eyes Protection Goggle Glasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 4.95||USD$ 4.74||USD$ 4.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.