Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Boat Fishing Reel Features Features This Boat Fishing Reel equiped with wooden handle, plated frame, aluminum oxide cover
Five precision stainless steel bearing and a one-way bearings
This Full Metal Reel will make you feel particularly light, big rally, a large line capacity, no shock
This Boat Fishing Reel is equipped with automatic wire
This Boat Fishing Reel features high-strength stainless steel tooth disk
Transmission with a structure to strong zinc alloy, no need to worry about gear sliding
Packaging Package Included 1 x Reel
- This Fishing Spinning Reel equipped with wooden handle, plated frame, aluminum oxide cover
- Five precision stainless steel bearing and a one-way bearings
- This Spinning Fishing Reel will make you feel particularly light, big rally, a large line capacity, no shock
- This Fishing Spinning Reel is equipped with automatic wire
- This Fishing Spinning Reels feature high-strength stainless steel tooth disk
- Transmission with a structure to strong zinc alloy, no need to worry about gear sliding
- Precision-crafted baker system designs are comfortable for you to operate
- No matter performance, quality, craft or appearance, Fishing Spinning Reel shows the spinning excellent development and high technology
- This Full Metal Reel will make you feel particularly light, big rally, a large line capacity, no shock
How to Operate a Spinning Reel
A spinning reel is a type of fishing reel with a wire bail that spools fishing line on a axle to allow for easy winding and casting of the lure or hook and bait. Spinning reels are easy to use as long as you know what you are doing when casting. The casting technique is simple and will eventually become second nature to you once you understand the procedure.
Spool the line onto the reel. Run the end of the fishing line from the purchased spool through the rod ferrules, starting from the top, down to the reel. Run the line around the wire bail and tie a Palomar knot onto the reel's spool. Wind the handle on the fishing reel forward, spooling line from the purchased spool onto the fishing reel's spool. Keep some tension on the line to wrap the line tightly. Add a hook and/or weight to the end of the line. Leave several inches to a foot of line extended beyond the rod tip.
Hold the fishing rod in your right hand, if you are right-handed, at the rod grip above the reel. Your thumb should be resting on the top side of the grip.
Extend your right index finger and hook it around the fishing line, then pull it in and press the line firmly against the underside of the rod grip.
Flip the bail with your left hand, over to the other side of the reel so it is on your right side. The bail is a hinged and curved piece of wire that swings open and shut, and rotates to wrap the line around the spool.
Bend the right arm at the elbow, keeping your wrist in line with your forearm. The fishing rod should be raised so it is pointed up behind your head.
Face your body toward the point where you want to send the fishing line. Swing your right arm forward and down quickly to point the fishing rod at your target. During this forward cast, release the fishing line with your index finger. This allows the hook or weight to fly out into the water. The timing of this maneuver takes practice but can be picked up quickly.
Once the line has reached its target, allow the line to sink or begin your retrieve. Hold the rod with the right hand and grab the reel's handle with your left. Rotate the handle forward to begin a retrieve. The bail will flip closed during the first revolution, catching the line and wrapping it back onto the spool.
- 1 X Reel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.99||USD$ 39.88||USD$ 38.77||USD$ 37.29||USD$ 37.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.