Customers Also Bought
Spec Age Range 14 Years & Up Size Large Channel 4 Channel
- Material: Alloy & Plastics & Electronics
- Length: 85cm/33.5in
- Width: 11cm/4.3in
- Height: 30cm/11.8in
- Remote Control Distance: 200m
- Continuous Flying Time: 20min
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Remote Control Power: 8 x AA Batteries(Not Included)
- Battery Type: 7.4V1300mAh Lithium Battery
- Movement Direction: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left Rotation, Right Rotation, Stop
- With 4-channel direction, the remote control airplane is highly durable
- The remote control airplane has fashionable design
- The simple but classical design allows you very easy to hold and operate the RC airplane
- The fast speed and multi-direction movement make the electric remote control airplane soon stand out from the others
- You only need 8 x AA batteries that can drive the RC remote controll airplane model away
- The unique design ensure the remote control airplane can be easily operated
- The unique design makes the remote control airplane attract your friend's envy attention
- This type of remote controlled RC Helicopter Model has become the most favorite collection model for the enthusiasts
- Well-designed, the electric remote control airplane has a nice appearance and is most people's favorite. It can be the best gift for the children, the fast speed and multi-direction movement make the soon stand out from the others
- The remote 4-Channel Helicopter Model was made of durable material, the perfect design ensure it great function, the general view of the remote control airplane
Why the coaxial dual-blade and gyro can make the RC helicopter flight more stable and smoothness?
- The coaxial RC helicopter has 2 sets of main rotor blades mounted one above the other. The main blades spin in opposite directions to each other, thus cancelling out each other's torque force. So, because there is no torque when both rotors are spinning at the same speed, the fuselage of the helicopter has no tendency to spin round in any particular direction. And that makes the RC helicopter while on hovering will be more stable
- Directional control is achieved by changing the speed of one of the rotors, in relation to the other. In doing so, a small amount of torque is then generated and that force will naturally cause the helicopter to yaw one way or another, hence changing direction
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (30 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (3 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
- 1 x Helicopter Model
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Main Motor Blades
- 1 x Manual
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.98||USD$ 56.87||USD$ 55.76||USD$ 54.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.