Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 12mA
- Operating Frequency: 266~433MHz
- Launch Distance: 200m
- Color: White
- Size: 58 x 30 x 12mm/2.3 x 1.2 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz/413MHz
- Static Current: 8mA
- Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Operating Temperature: -15℃~+70℃
- Modulation Method: ASK
- Encoding Type: Fixed code
- Size: 5.5 x 4.0 x 1.6cm/2.16 x 1.57 x 0.62in(L x W x H)
- The control switch is with remote wireless control and effective remote shutter distance
- Ultra low-power consumption design benefits a longer period of use
- The control switch is widely used in garage doors, electric shutter doors, telescopic doors
- The control switch is applied to GSM/GPS car system, burglar alarm and industrial control, computer communications and security
- The relay module is designed with small and compact size
- The relay module of the control switch is with low current draw
- This relay module of the wireless control switch is deal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- The control switch is made up of a remote control and a relay module
- Designed with small and compact size, this mould is portable for use
- The remote controller has high-security and large memory capacity
- The remote controller has the features of low power consumption
- The wireless control switch wireless is easy to use and would bring much convenience to your life
How to Replace a Cruise Control Switch?
- Unscrew the screws that hold your steering column cover in place. The exact location of the screws will vary according to your vehicle. You may need a flat head screwdriver to pry off your vehicle's steering column cover if it is held in place with retaining clips
- Remove the steering wheel. Some vehicles require that you remove the steering wheel to access the cruise control switch. To do this, open the hood of your vehicle and loosen the retaining nut on the negative battery terminal cable clamp and slide the clamp off the battery terminal. Pry up on the screw covers on the face of the steering wheel using a flat tip screwdriver. Remove the screws under the screw covers and pull the front of the steering wheel cover off. Unbolt the bolts holding the airbag assembly in place, and pull the airbag assembly forward. Unplug the factory wiring from the airbag assembly. Remove the airbag assembly. Remove the center steering wheel nut using a socket wrench. Place the steering wheel puller over the center of the steering wheel and thread the steering wheel puller bolt through the center of the steering wheel puller. Tighten the steering wheel puller bolt with a socket wrench until the steering wheel comes off the steering column
- Unscrew the screws holding the cruise control switch to the steering column. Normally, this involves only two screws
- Pull the cruise control switch off the steering column and unplug the electrical connector running to the switch
- Plug the electrical connector into the new cruise control switch
- Mount the switch onto the steering column and secure it with the factory mounting screws using a Phillips head screwdriver
- Replace the steering wheel. To do this, slide the steering wheel back onto the steering column and secure it to the column with the center retaining hub nut. Replace the steering column shroud cover and secure it to the column with the factory mounting screws using a cross point screwdriver
- Unplug the cruise control power switch on the dash, if your vehicle uses a separate power switch to control whether the cruise control unit is powered on or off. To do this, reach up behind the dash and pull the power connector out of the back of the switch mounted on the dash. Normally, these switches are located to the left of the steering wheel and are located towards the bottom of the dash
- Push the switch into the dash. Almost all switch assemblies of this type are held in place with small, plastic, retaining clips. You may need to wedge a flat tip screwdriver between the dash and the switch from the front side of the dash while pushing the switch into the dash. On the off chance that your switch has a cross point retaining screw, unscrew the screw from the back of the switch assembly. It might be a tight fit, so you may need a small screwdriver
- Pull the switch through the back of the dash to remove it
- Push a new switch into the dash from behind and reconnect the electrical connector to the back of the switch
How Do Remote Controls Work:
- Generally, there are two types of remote controls: infrared (IR), and radio frequency (RF). Infrared remote controls work by sending pulses of infrared light to a device, while RF remote controls use radio waves in much the same way. Pragmatically, the biggest difference between the two is range. IR remote controls require a clear line of sight to the receiving device and their range maxes out at about 30 feet (9.14 meters). RF remote controls can go through walls and around corners, with a range of roughly 100 feet (30.48 meters)
- Most home entertainment components such as stereos, televisions and home entertainment centers use IR remote controls. The remote contains an internal circuit board, processor, and one or two Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- When you push a button on a remote control, it transmits a corresponding code to the receiving device by way of LED infrared pulses. The idea is somewhat akin to flashing an SOS signal, but instead of letters, the flashing LED light is transmitting a series of 1s and 0s. The "1" might be represented by a long flash, while "0," a short flash. A receiver, built into the component, receives the pulses of light and a processor decodes the flashes into the digital bits required to activate the function
- Along with the desired function, remote controls must also piggyback other data. Firstly, they transmit the code for the device they are controlling. This lets the IR receiver in the component know that the IR signals it is picking up are intended for it. It essentially tells the component to start listening. The function data follows, capped by a stop command to tell the IR device go back into passive mode
- Some remote controls can be very finicky, requiring the user point the remote directly at the component. This is due to a weak transmitter. Changing the batteries can help, but if the transmitter itself is poor, pulses are transmitted in a narrow beam. More robust IR transmitters, and remote controls with double LEDs, transmit broader beams that allow the user to point the remote in the general direction of the transmitter
- Sometimes it happens that a recliner or favorite spot on the couch does not have a clear line-of-sight to the entertainment center or television. Often a coffee table or some other object is in the way. When this happens we find ourselves raising an arm, trying to control the object "around" the device. This can get quite annoying, but there's an easy alternative
- Since light bounces off objects it is sometimes more convenient to point remote controls towards a flanking wall or even the ceiling to change a channel or send a function command. The light will bounce off the surface of the wall or ceiling and scatter. If you bounce it at an advantageous angle, the scattering light will reach the component. Often it's easiest, with elbow resting on an armrest, to flip your wrist back and point the remote up at a wall behind you. This can work quite well, even though the remote is pointing in the exact opposite direction of the component. Once you find the easiest sweet spots around the room from which to bounce your signal, you can use these instead of struggling with trying to get around your obstructed line of sight
- Garage door openers, alarm systems, key fobs and radio-controlled toys use RF remote controls. RF remote controls work essentially the same as IR remote controls, except they use radio waves. As stated, radio waves can also penetrate walls and go around objects and corners, making RF arguably more convenient than IR
- Some high-end entertainment systems come with RF remote controls for expanded remote range. There are also IR-to-RF remote control converters that allow IR remote controls to extend their range through utilizing a RF translator that basically acts as a middleman. The RF converter relays the IR signal in RF waves to get it further. The converter on the component side reverts the RF signal back to IR so the component can understand it
- 1 x 2 Keys Wireless Multifunctional Remote Control
- 1 x 2 Channels Fixed Code Wireless Multifunctional Relay Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.45||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.34||USD$ 6.27||USD$ 6.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on01-19-2012
- Other Thoughts: Remote controls work great. I can control several fans and other electrical equipment from behind my bar and not have to go across the room and have to turn off different pieces of equipment. They are easy to operate and set up. A quick and easy fix and better than a clap on clap off type device.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I used these for xmas this year to control the lights outside and i'm using them for baby monitor equipment now...I can't tell you how handy it is to have these around! One of my best purchases of the year! They are easy to operate and set up. A quick and easy fix and better than a clap on clap off type device.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: The shipment for this control switch is faster than i expected! Also the quality of this remote control switch is great! Thanks!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: The wireless control switch works well so far. Hope it could be used for a long time. Thanks!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I think it's all right, expect that it comes a little late. I expected it can come fast, but the representative said something must be sure before shipping out. All in all, I got this control switch and it works well. That makes me a little happy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This remote control switch works well in my motor control. Thanks so much!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: This control switch is easy to use. Good remote control and excellent Relay Module! Thanks!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is my first time for online shopping. At first, i was a bit worried about quality, service and others. But finally booked this one. I was greatly impressed by the wireless control switch and its efficient delivery service! A successful online shopping experience!!!!
Was this review helpful?