Customers Also Bought
- Give your house best care with this multifunctional relay module, your best home keeper
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- Operating Frequency: 266~433MHz
- Transmission Distance: 100m
- Size: 50 x 40 x 14mm / 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Widely used in garage doors, electric shutter doors, telescopic doors
- Applied to GSM / GPS car system, burglar alarm and industrial control, computer communications and security
- The wireless remote control is small in size, easy and convenient to take with you
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Frequency: 315/413MHz
- Static Current: 8mA
- Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ ~ +70℃
- Modulation Method: ASK
- Encoding Type: Learning code
- Size: 50 x 40 x 17mm / 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Small, compact size, low current draw, ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- Used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc.
- The wireless relay module is with low current draw, ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- The multifunctional relay module can be used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc.
- High quality material makes the multifunctional relay module durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Multifunctional Door Window Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x Learning Code Multifunctional Relay Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 6.01||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.84||USD$ 5.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.