Customers Also Bought
- This bicycle tool kit includes a spoke tool, a flywheel socket wrench, a fork wrench, a bottle of glue, a chain cutter, a screwdriver, a chain wrench, 8 HEX wrenches, a tyre gauge, an axial socket wrench, a pedal wrench, 2 shifted gear wrenches, a horoscope wrench, a hook wrench, 2 8mm HEX wrench and square-mouth converter, a crankshaft remove device, 3 8/9/10mm socket wrenches, a stay wrench, a square neck, 2 cross-screwdrivers and 2 straight-screwdriver
- This bicycle tool kit includes many different tools, which is quite practical and multi-functional
- This kind of bicycle repair tools is suitable for hand grasp and easy to use
- This kit is not only a bicycle repair kit; it is also a good tool for your other things while in emergency
- With rust resistance material, this bicycle tool kit is durable and can be used for a long time
- This bicycle tool kit is portable with a packing box
- The included carrying case of the cheap bicycle tool kit makes for easy storage and portability
- Size: 32.5 x 25.0 x 7.0cm/12.8 x 9.8 x 2.8in(L x W x H)
- This multi-function bicycle tool kit includes 23 different tools, practical and multi-functional
- Made of high quality material, this bicycle tool kit is durable for long time use
- This kind of bicycle repair kit will meet the requirements of different customers
- Packed in a portable packing box, this bicycle tool kit is convenient for you to use
- Well packed bicycle tool kit will help you a lot when you ride your bicycle
How to Assemble a Bicycle Repair Kit:
Having a bicycle repair kit with you on the road can make the difference between a short stop and a long sit on the side of the road waiting for a friend to pick you up. You might even end up carrying your bicycle all the way home. Assemble a mobile bicycle repair kit and you'll be prepared for most minor problems that plague riders on the road
- Find a small, waterproof bag to hold your bicycle repair kit. Many bags are available that attach to the bike seat or you can use a fanny pack
- Attach a frame pump between the brackets of your bicycle tire. Make sure the pump works with your specific type of valves. The pump can be used to fill flats or in case you need a little more air to make your ride smooth. Include a spare tube in your bicycle repair kit and you can use the pump to fill it up
- Buy a tire lever for removing a tire off the rim. Practice with this tool because you may need more than one; they usually come in sets of three. Also purchase a puncture kit with patches and liquid cement for fixing any unexpected holes. Patch kits also come in a glue-less type, for even speedier patches
- Have a snap-on chain link for quick chain repairs. Remove the broken link, then join the ends of the chain with the snap-on link
- Buy a combination tool with an adjustable wrench, fixed wrenches, a hex wrench, chain and spoke tools, and freewheel remover. All of these tools should take care of any minor road repairs you need. They are called both a mini-tool and a multi-tool
- Round out your kit with a small roll of tape, plastic ties and a dollar bill. The tape or plastic ties can be used to secure any broken spokes that might jam your bike chain. The dollar is used when you get a gash in your tire to help prevent a blow out. Just deflate the tube, work the side of the tire off the rim, place the folded dollar bill against the gash, re-inflate the tire with your frame pump, and replace the tire on the rim. You could also buy a tire boot for this type of repair
How to Pack a Tool Bag for Mountain Biking:
- Decide how you're going to carry your tools. You should be able to find a good, lightweight seat bag at a bike store. You could also carry tools in a hydration pack or other lightweight backpack or fanny pack
- Pack wrenches: one adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrenches and a crank-arm wrench
- Take care of your chain. Bring chain lube, extra chain links and a chain tool
- Be ready for tire problems. Pack a patch kit, a pump, tire irons and a spare tube
- Pack a Phillips-head screwdriver for on-the-trail adjustments of your derailleurs
- 1 x Bicycle Repair Kit
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.01||USD$ 38.21||USD$ 37.40||USD$ 36.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.