Customers Also Bought
- Input Voltage Range: 100 - 240 AC
- Output Rate Voltage: 18.5V 4.6A
- Power Output: 85W
- Dimension: 4.00 x 2.38 x 1.25in(L x W x H)
- Compatible Model: MA092LL/A MA609LL MA610LL MA611LL/A MA895LL/A MA896LL/A MA895LL MA896LL MA897LL/A Core Duo 1.67 15-inch 15.4-inch Glossy 17-inch Late 2006 Mid 2007 17-inch Santa Rosa Late 2007 15.4-inch Santa Rosa MA463LL/A MA464LL/A MA090LL MA600LL MA601LL
- Compatible with P/N: A1172, 661-3994,661-4259, MA357LL/A , ADP-90UB, 611-0377
- This is a non-OEM product
- We provide four kind US/UK/EU/AU plug
- 100% brand new in condition
- Short circuit protection and overload protection
- UK, EU, AU, US interface
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x 18.5V 4.6A Laptop AC Power Adapter for Apple MA092LL A MA609LL
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.21||USD$ 28.05||USD$ 26.90||USD$ 25.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.