- My battery can't be charged, how to solution the problem?
1. Test whether the charger has voltage and output electric current or not.
2. Check if the charger is well contacted with battery.
3. Activate the battery with voltage and current 1.5 times higher than those of the battery. (Use this method only when the battery can't be charged.)
- My battery is alway no voltage or low voltage, how to avoid this situation?
1. Checking if the battery is without voltage or electric current.
2. Avoiding short circuit.
3. Avoiding collision and pressure among batteries.
4. Charging the battery after it automatically powers off, then full charge the battery.
- How to prolong the lifetime of a battery?
1. Using the original charger.
2. Charging the battery after it automatically powers off, then full charge the battery.
3. Avoiding erroneous usage of battery, such as heavy pressure, short circuit, fall off and so on.