Customers Also Bought
- Retracts conveniently and offers pocket-size design for mobile users
- Connect iPhone/iPod with your PC/laptop by USB port
- Update music, video, data and more to your iPhone/iPod through this data cable
- This USB data cable enables you to charge your iPhone/iPod when connected to your PC/laptop
- Hotsync and charge your iPhone/iPod at the same time
- Supports either USB 1.1 or 2.0
- This is a non-OEM product
- Cable Length: Retractable up to 30"
- Color: Black
- iPod 3G 40GB, 30GB, 15GB, 20GB
- iPod classic 160GB, 80GB, 120GB
- iPod 4G 20GB (color display), 30GB (color display), 60GB (color display), 40GB (photo), 60GB (Photo), U2 special edition, 20GB, 40GB
- iPod nano 1G 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- iPod video 60GB, 30GB, 80GB, U2 special edition
- iPod mini 6GB, 4GB
- iPhone 1G 16GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 2G 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 3G 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 4G 16GB, 8GB
- iPod touch 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- iPod touch 2G 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- iPhone / iPhone 3GS
- Allowing high speed transfer rates and synchronization
How to Charge With a USB Cable
- While you may be familiar with power adapters using electrical outlets as power sources, computers are also suitable for charging your mobile device. Provided your mobile device has a USB charging input, you may be able to charge its battery directly from your computer's USB port through a USB cable, which can prove useful in the event you do not have an electrical outlet or associated charger on hand.
- Insert one end of your mobile device's USB cable into the hardware's USB port.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. Doing so establishes a physical connection between the devices.
- Look at your mobile device's battery meter icon. The icon will display your usual charging indicator as if you were using its AC or other electrical outlet-based charger cable.
- Disconnect your mobile device from the USB cable when its battery has charged completely. Alternatively, you may leave the device connected to the USB cable during use if you would rather maintain its charge.
- 1 x iPod iPhone / iPhone 3G 3GS Retractable USB Data Hotsync & Charging Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.00||USD$ 3.72||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.