Customers Also Bought
- Main MCU: microchip 8-bit micro-controller (industrial)
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Range: 9-16V
- Working Temperature:-30~+85 degree Celsius
- Rated Current: 20~200mA
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40kHz
- Detective Range: 0.2 ~ 2.5m
- Size: 99 x 27 x 20mm/3.90 x 1.06 x 0.79in
- High quality and Low price
- BiBi sound or human voice(English) alarm is optional
- Simulative in four colors
- Direction indicator of left, middle, and right
- Compatible with any cars
- 4 ,6,8 sensors available in various colors and size for customer to select
- Waterproof sensors work well under severe weather and temperature condition
- Car LED Display 4 Parking Sensor Reverse Backup Radar, the perfect alarm for Car Parking
- The Reverse Backup Radar works well under severe weather and temperature condition
- The Car LED Backup Radar is easy to install, plug and play
- This Reverse Backup Radar is a perfect choice for some demanding drivers who care the safety of their vehicles and life
- LED monitor automatically activates to show distance and clear view of the rear of the vehicle when vehicle is put into reverse
How to Install Rear Parking Sensors:
- Measure the length of the bumper and divide the measurement in half or in quarters, depending on whether you will install two or four sensors. Find the center of each half or quarter. Then, consider the shape and curve of the bumper
- Connect and test sensor placement. Plug sensor wires into the control box. Create a connection between the control box and one of your parking lights
- Install sensors. Using the drill bit that comes with your installation kit, drill the appropriate number of holes, stopping to clean metal shards from the drill area to avoid scratching the bumper
- Install warning siren. Since the siren can become quite loud, installing it in the trunk of your vehicle is a good idea. Plug the siren connector into the control box and use double-sided tape to secure in place
- After the installation of sensors, tune the direction to teh correct, arrange the wire in good order
- Connect the red cable from control box the positive of the reverse light, the black wire to the negative
- Put the shift lever to the reverse gear, then the reverse lamp is lighted. In this situation, the display should show the red dot, which indicate the system is under test status
How Do Parking Sensors Work?
- What is a Sensor: When someone talks about a sensor, he is probably referring to a tool that allows him to measure a change in an object or thing. That object could be movement or change in air pressure or a combination of the two. Sensors can be made of virtually anything. Plastic, aluminum and other thin conductors are common material types. For sensors to work effectively, they usually are mounted on a fixed object or source. There are, however, wireless options available, too
- Parking Sensors: A parking sensor is a safety device that can help people recognize various roadway dangers. People often attached them behind their rear vehicle tail lights. They generally work by sending out or receiving radio waves, much like a radio or radar gun. A mini-computer inside a sensor box registers electromagnetic waves that bounce off the surface of that given object. Some parking sensors can determine how far away an obect is by looking at the length or frequency of the wave emitted by the object. Certain waves along the electromagnetic spectrum have certain lengths and sizes. A parking sensor can measure those wave types and tell how large, small or fast an object is moving. Large objects essentially emit different sizes of energy wavelengths. Large objects that move very fast reflect a totally different carrier wave signature. The same is true of smaller objects, as well
- Ultrasonic and Wireless Parking Sensors: Older model parking sensors often had difficulty in adverse weather conditions. It is because of this difficulty that many parking sensors today use ultrasonic and wireless technology. Ultrasonic waves are generally very high in frequency and short in length. What this means is that they are very strong and can diffuse through various substances, more so than waves used in traditional types of parking sensors. A transducer is responsible for emiting an ultrasonic beam from a sensor box. Because ultasonic waves cannot be heard by the human ear, sensor boxes usually are equipped with an alert device inside the box itself. They can also be linked to either a TV monitor or camera-type device. Conversely, some consumers claim that ultrasonic technology is too cumbersome. To install a parking sensor, you need to have several different sensors placed either behind a tail light or car bumper. Consumers often report that eletromagnetic parking sensors require less work to install and less maintenance
- 4 x Sensors
- 1 x Control Case
- 1 x LED Display
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x 1 Hole Saw
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.91||USD$ 13.41||USD$ 11.90||USD$ 9.90||USD$ 9.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.