Customers Also Bought
- Model No.: S1H-DC09 / S1H-DC12 / S1H-DC24
- Channel: 1 CH
- Control Modes: Latched, Momentary, Toggle, Momentary + Toggle
- Decode: Learning code
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S1H-DC12), DC9V±1V (S1H-DC09), DC24V±1V (S1H-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- Case size: 95mm x 40mm x 24mm
- Static Current: ≤6mA
- Output Current: ≤3 A
- Maximum Working Current: 4A / each channel
- Model No.: CV-12
- Channel: 12 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 110mm x 50mm x 18mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Wireless control, easy to install
- Control Lights, TVs, Motors, Fans, Cameras, Video signals, Audio signals, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
- You can turn on/ off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance, the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One 12-key transmitter can control 12 single-channel receivers.
- If you use two or more sets in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Button 1~12 of the transmitter is corresponding to the receiver D-1 ~ D-12.
- Setting control mode Latched: press button 1 of the transmitter.
- Control mode Latched (D-1 ~ D-12): Press -> On; Press other button -> Off.
- D-1 ~ D-4 are interlocked; D-5 ~ D-8 are interlocked; D-9 ~ D-12 are interlocked.
- Such as:
- Press button 1 -> Receiver D-1 On;Press button 2/3/4 -> D-1 Off.
- Setting control mode Momentary: press button 2 of the transmitter.
- Control mode Momentary (D-1 ~ D-12): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Such as:
- Press button 1 and hold -> Receiver D-1 On;Release button 1 -> D-1 Off
- Setting control mode Toggle: press button 4 of the transmitter.
- Control mode Toggle (D-1 ~ D-12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Such as:
- Press button 1 -> Receiver D-1 On;Press button 1 again -> D-1 Off.
- Setting method of control mode Momentary + Toggle: press button 8 of the transmitter.
- Control mode Momentary (D-1 ~ D-6): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Control mode Toggle (D-7 ~ D-12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
The distance of 500m is a theoretical data, it shall be operated in an open ground, no barriers, no any interference. But in the practice, it will be hindered by trees, walls or other constructions, and will be exposed to some interference by other signals. Therefore, the actual distance could not reach 500m. If you need longer range, you can choose other series of remote control, such as CB Serie (1000m/3000ft) ; Or you can add the External Extend Antenna (model:0020909 ) on the receiver for improve the range
- 12 x Receiver: S1H-DC09 / S1H-DC12 / S1H-DC24 (1 Channel / 4 Control Modes)
- 1 x Transmitter: CV-12
- 1 x User manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 80.55||USD$ 77.51||USD$ 74.47||USD$ 70.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.