Customers Also Bought
- The Rice Cake Mold is designed into Pig pattern
- The rice cake mold is also used into making ice cake
- The rice cake mold can adapt to the temperature from -20 to 120
- The future of bakeware has arrived
- The Rice Cake Mold is useful at home, it owns big volume
- Made from PP, the Rice Cake Mold is dishwasher and freezer safe, and can withstand oven temperatures
- Use the Rice Cake Mold like any conventional metal baking pan, just fill with batter and place it in the oven
- Your rice cakes will cook more evenly, and cleanup is a breeze
- This Rice Cake Mold will also make an excellent addition to any modern kitchen and a great gift for your favorite chef
- Re-use, novel, soft, styles varied, stripping easy, easy to clean
- Material: PP
- Pig Size: 18.5 × 13 x 7.5cm/7.3 x 5.1 x 3.0in(L x W x H)
- Mold Size: 18.5 x 24.5cm/7.3 x 9.6in(L x W)
- This novelty cake pan, with unique style, will be a good helper in your kitchen
- This small cake pan is characterized by the pig pattern design which is cute and lovely
- And the high quality PP material of this best cake pan ensures its durability in daily use
- Moreover, this novelty cake pan is with simple and practical design which is easy to use and clean
- What's more, this novelty cake pan owns big volume and can adapt to the temperature from -20 to 120
How to Organize Cake Pans
- Print this article When you bake, you need to be able to find the right pan to pour the batter in quickly. In an ideal kitchen, you'll be able to grab a cake pan without pulling several others onto your head or without having to sift through a pile of miscellaneous cook and bakeware first. Keep your cake pans and other bakeware organized by storing everything together and by making it so you can reach the pans without too much trouble.
- Take all the cake pans you own out of the cabinets or drawers. Sort through the pans. Discard any that are scratched or dented. Donate any pans that you haven't used in over a year, such as an extra Bundt pan or other unusual cake pans. Only keep cake pans that are in good condition and that you actually use.
- Place a bakeware organizer in your cabinet. The organizer holds pans vertically. It also keeps pans separate so that you can take them out of the cabinet without removing more pans than you need. The vertical organizer will work well with normal-size pans, such as round or square cake pans, but may be too narrow for larger cake pans, such as a Bundt or angel food cake pan.
- Stack the pans in a deep drawer if you do not have the cabinet space for a bakeware organizer. Layer pieces of wax paper between the pans to prevent them from scratching each other during storage. Store similarly shaped pans together. For example, stack an 8-inch round cake pan inside a 9-inch round pan. Place a square pan inside a larger rectangular pan. If you'd like, label the bottom of the drawer with the shapes of the cake pans so you always return the pans to the right spot.
- Place cake pans that don't see much use, such as an angel food cake or a springform pan, in an out-of-the-way cabinet. You can use the cabinet above your stove or store these pans in the back of the cabinet or drawer you've put the more common cake pans in.
How to Clean Cake Pans
- Print this article Dellicious desserts can create messy pans.
While baking and decorating a cake may be an enjoyable experience for many home bakers, washing the dirty cake pans created during the process is rarely fun. You can usually clean cake pans with a simple solution of hot, soapy water although if your cakes burn or become stuck to the pans you may need something a little more abrasive. Try to begin washing your pans as soon as they cool to prevent bits of cake from hardening on the pans and making your task even more difficult.
- Wait for the cake pans to cool before you begin cleaning them.
- Fill your sink with hot water, but make sure that the water is not too hot for you to put your hands in. It should feel very warm but not cause any pain or discomfort.
- Squirt approximately 1 tbsp. liquid dish soap into the hot water.
- Submerge one dirty cake pan into the sink of hot, soapy water and scrub the pan with a washcloth to remove all cake crumbs and grease until the pan is clean.
- Rinse the cake pan with warm water and place it on a dish rack or a clean towel.
- Continue to wash and rinse one cake pan at a time until they are all clean.
- Dry the clean cake pans with a dishtowel before you put them away to prevent water spots.
Tips & Warnings
- If hot, soapy water and a washcloth are not sufficient to remove baked-on food from your cake pans, prepare a gentle scouring powder that will not scratch your pans. Mix 1 tbsp. white vinegar, 2 tbsp. salt and 2 tbsp. flour to create a paste. Rub this paste onto the stubborn spots and rinse them away with clean water.
- Line the bottoms of cake pans with parchment paper before you add cake batter to make the pans easier to clean after baking.
- 1 x Rice Cake Mold
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.89||USD$ 5.65||USD$ 5.40||USD$ 5.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.