Customers Also Bought
- Back with regulator can adjust the size
- Chin buckle is also flexibility in adjusting the size according yourself
- With four back vents and three front vents make you comfortable with riding
- Tough and practical, the spirit is engineered for the demands of everyday use
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable, this exciting new riding helmet is covered in water-resistant that is soft to the touch and great looking
- With the fit and ventilation that made the riding helmet is lightest, most comfortable riding helmet available
- Durable outer shells of the horse riding equipment give your safty when your are riding
- Professional and soft helmet bag can hold your horse riding helmet well and easy to carry anywhere
- Material: EPS(Shell) & Manual Flocking(Surface) & ABS(Body)
- Tough and practical, the spirit is engineered for the demands of everyday use
- Horse riding helmet features several ventilation-ports, and will help the rider keep cool on a hot day
- With the fit and ventilation that made the riding helmet is lightest and most comfortable to wear
How to Measure Your Head:
How to Measure a Riding Helmet for Perfect Fit:
Millions of people engage in horse back riding activities of some sort every year in the USA. From the weekend trail rider, over the serious amateur competitor to the professional horse trainer, all share the risk associated with horse back riding. Head trauma is the foremost cause of fatal horse back riding accidents. Learn how to fit a helmet properly in order to get the most out of this life saving piece of equipment
- Get a good idea of what type of helmet you'd require. What type of riding do you do? There are plenty of riding helmets to choose from. Browse the internet or visit your local tack shop. Get advice from your trainer or try different helmets at a shop or from barn peers. Know which type of riding helmet you are looking for? Then you are ready for step 2
- Get a measuring tape marked in centimeters. This is important, since centimeters are a smaller unit and will produce a more accurate measuring result. Have a pencil and paper ready to record your measuring
- Take the measurement around the circumference of your head at the widest point above the eyebrow bone, over the bump at the rear of your head and just above the top of your ears. Use a mirror as an aid, if unsure whether you are measuring correctly
- Now you are ready to shop for your riding helmet. Your helmet should fit snugly without being tight and should stay in place independent of the harness
How to Fit a Horse Riding Helmet:
More than anything else, the helmet you wear while you're on your horse should provide a comfortable fit. After riding the horse for hours at a time, a helmet should feel like you just put it on
- Measure the circumference of the rider's head with a clothing measuring tape. The tape should circle around the forehead and above the top of the ears. Don't pull the measuring tape too tight on the rider's head, or you'll get an incorrect measurement
- Look up the measurement with the corresponding helmet sizes. Remember that hat sizes are different for men and women. Take a note of the corresponding helmet size for reference when you're shopping. Some helmets provide sizes based on head circumference, while others provide measurements based on hat sizes, so get both numbers as you look for a helmet. These numbers are still helpful when the choices are small, medium, large and extra large
- Go to a brick-and-mortar store to try various riding helmets on to check the fit. Even if you plan to order online, try at least a few helmets on in person to determine the right fit for your head
- Rock your head from side to side or move the helmet with your hands to test its fit
- Adjust the interior lining, if possible, for a better fit
- Attach the chin strap to check the comfort level. Purchase helmet covers to protect the original finish of a helmet, or to change the color of a helmet quickly
How Does a Horse Riding Helmet Protect a Rider?
- Which Helmet: There are two types of riding helmets that riders use in horseback riding. One is basically for looks and does nothing to protect the rider during a fall. It is called an "Item of Apparel" helmet, and it is mainly just a shell. An ASTM/SEI helmet, on the other hand, is inspected and certified. It is built to protect the head during a fall and is even insured with liability insurance. ASTM stands for American Society of Testing and Materials, which does the inspecting of the helmet. SEI stands for Safety Equipment Institute, which certifies the helmets
- Protection: Basically the entire head is protected by the helmet, but some areas have more than others. The back of the head and front near the forehead are reinforced. The helmet is meant to take the brunt of an impact during a fall. There are layers of air pockets built in to the padding that cushions the blow and absorbs the hard hit. This keeps the head from knocking back and forth too much, which in turn keeps the brain from bouncing around inside the head
- Fit: The most important thing to remember when buying an ASTM/SEI helmet is that if it doesn't fit, it won't protect. Most ASTM/SEI helmets will come with extra padding that can be inserted into the helmet to help with fit. Also, the helmets come in several different sizes and shapes to make sure that the rider gets one that fits as close to perfect as possible
- 1 x Riding Helmet
- 1 x Professional Bag
Spec Condition New Type Riding Helmet Material EPS(Shell) & Manual Flocking(Surface) & ABS(Body) Features Features Tough and practical, the spirit is engineered for the demands of everyday use
Extremely lightweight and comfortable, this exciting new riding helmet is covered in water-resistant that is soft to the touch and great looking
With the fit and ventilation that made the riding helmet is lightest, most comfortable riding helmet available
Durable outer shells give your safty when your are riding
Back with regulator can adjust the size
Chin buckle is also flexibility in adjusting the size according yourself
With four back vents and three front vents make you comfortable with riding
Packaging Package Included 1 x Riding Helmet
1 x Professional Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.29||USD$ 40.83||USD$ 39.36||USD$ 37.41||USD$ 37.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.